Mammography Tech PRN
HCA Houston Medical Center - Houston, Texas
Job Code: 26925-102685
- Under the general direction of the Radiologist and under the supervision of the Director Imaging performs mammography and breast localization.
- Function in direct cooperation with the physician and other Imaging personnel.
- Works within guidelines established in the policy and procedure manual and complies with all radiation safety guidelines.
- Demonstrates knowledge of sterile technique and practices Universal Precautions.
- Performs associated duties, i.e. processing films, transporting patients, when necessary and assembling all associated paperwork and mammograms to provide to radiologist for dictation.
- Ability to lecture on mammography and breast self-examination, when necessary.
- May assist other areas of the Imaging Department and perform other duties as assigned.
Last Edited: 04/01/2019