Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.
Last updated: October 15, 2021
At HCA Houston Healthcare, we want to provide you and your loved ones with the best healthcare experience possible. We remain diligent in our fight against coronavirus (COVID-19) and the health and safety of our patients, caregivers and communities is our top priority.
At this time, we encourage communication through virtual visitation, which is available at all of our facilities. While we understand the importance of in-hospital patients having family members and loved ones by their side, the following visitor policies are necessary in order to best protect patients and those providing care.
- Screening processes are in place for all visitors before entering facilities. Visitors who screen positive will not be allowed to enter the facility. Extenuating circumstances may apply.
- All visitors must wear a mask and adhere to the 6 ft. social distancing guidelines for the duration of the visit
HCA Houston Healthcare locations with visitor limitations
Please call the hospital for additional information regarding the current visitation policy, including hours and COVID-19 patient visitation.
Please note, that visitation guidelines are subject to change.
- HCA Houston Clear Lake: (281) 332-2511
- HCA Houston Conroe: (936) 539-1111
- HCA Houston Kingwood: (281) 348-8000
- HCA Houston Mainland: (409) 938-5000
- HCA Houston Medical Center: (713) 527-5000
- HCA Houston North Cypress: (832) 912-3500
- HCA Houston Northwest: (281) 440-1000
- HCA Houston Pearland: (713) 770-7000
- HCA Houston Southeast: (713) 359-2000
- HCA Houston Tomball: (281) 401-7500
- HCA Houston West: (281) 558-3444
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital: (713) 799-8600
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas: (713) 790-1234
We appreciate everyone’s patience and support.