At HCA Houston Cypress Fairbanks, we’re committed to providing quality healthcare to the Northwest Houston community. For us, the health of you and your family is a top priority. As your neighborhood provider, we’re part of your community, providing advanced care when you need it most.
Since 1983, HCA Houston Cypress Fairbanks has offered a wide array of health services and specialties, including:
- 24-hour Emergency care
- Primary Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Pediatric care
- Bariatric surgery
- OB/GYN services
We work to meet our community’s needs with four emergency rooms, one at the hospital and three offsite, as well as two urgent care facilities offering evening and weekend hours. All of our offsite facilities are backed by the services of the hospital, so you can receive the quality of our main facility, close to home.
Awards and distinctions
Our hospital is nationally recognized for our commitment to quality patient care. In 2014, HCA Houston Cypress Fairbanks received its Level III Trauma Facility Designation from the Texas Department of State Health Services, making us the first hospital in the Cy-Fair area to receive the designation.
In addition to our advanced trauma capabilities, HCA Houston Cypress Fairbanks participates in the “Get With The Guidelines” program. This is a hospital-based quality improvement program designed by the American Heart Association and the American Stroke Association to provide hospital staff with evidence-based guidelines and procedures for heart and stroke patients. It empowers healthcare provider teams to consistently treat heart and stroke patients according to the most up-to-date guidelines.
HCA Houston Cypress Fairbanks holds the following accreditations and distinctions:
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence designated by the American Society for Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
- Accredited Chest Pain Center designated by the Society of Chest Pain Center
- Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center
- Get with The Guidelines – 2015 Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award
- American College of Cardiology’s NCDR ACTION Registry–GWTG Platinum Performance Achievement Award for 2015
- Accreditation in Mammography from the American College of Radiology
- Breast Center of Excellence designated by the American College of Radiology
An HCA Houston Healthcare hospital
We are a member of HCA Houston Healthcare, the largest hospital system in Houston and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare.