At HCA Houston Healthcare Cypress Fairbanks, we understand that a hospital stay can be unexpected and at times, may cause anxiety. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
We aim to provide the information needed to make informed decisions while answering your questions along the way.
Schedule procedures and tests, or for more information about our hospital, please call us at (855) 210-3567.
Patient visitation hours and policies
We are committed to providing an environment for care that supports patients’ relationships with family and friends.
Family members and friends are welcome to visit HCA Houston Cypress Fairbanks patients. However, since your loved one’s health care is our primary concern, visiting hours may be limited by staff when necessary. Please do not visit the hospital if you have a cold or sore throat or have recently been exposed to any contagious diseases.
General visiting hours:
- 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily
Intensive care unit (ICU) visiting hours:
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
No children under 10 years old are allowed to visit the ICU. Only two visitors are allowed at one time for a patient in the ICU. Plants, flowers and personal items (unless cleared by the nursing staff) are not permitted in the ICU.
Your visit can help your loved one recover, but there are a few responsibilities you have when visiting HCA Houston Cypress Fairbanks:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, please supervise your children closely
- Please do not visit for 24 hours after showing signs of illness
- To protect our most vulnerable patients, visitation to newborns and recovering moms is restricted to immediate family and siblings of the new baby12 years old or older.
- Limit of two visitors at one time per patient, as a larger group can be tiring to the patient
- We request noise is kept to a minimum to allow other patients to rest.
- No outside food or drink is allowed in the patient rooms or department waiting areas
- Only food that has been approved by the medical staff should be given to a patient
We strive to make your stay at HCA Houston Cypress Fairbanks as pleasant as possible by providing convenient services and helpful information, including maps and directions, visiting information, guidance on what to bring and more, as well as:
- Insurance and financial support
- Online bill pay, find health insurance coverage and get answers to common questions
- Support services, including interpretive language services, classes and support groups
- Easy medical records access. Use the HCA Houston Cypress Fairbanks patient portal or fill out a patient medical records request form to access your hospital records
At HCA Houston Cypress Fairbanks, language is not a barrier to care.
Ask your nurse for a language translator if English is not your primary language. We employ interpreters for a number of foreign languages, and these services are available 24-hours a day at no charge. If you are hearing impaired, you can request a telecommunication device for the deaf (TDD) to help you communicate with your caregivers.
Flowers sent to you are delivered right to your room at Cy-Fair Hospital. Please remember large plants and flowers can be hard to deliver and remove upon discharge. Your loved ones may send flowers through our partnership with Best Flowers.
You’ll have letters and packages delivered right to you each morning by our volunteers. Letters and parcels that arrive after you’ve been discharged will be forwarded to your home address. You can send your own outgoing mail by giving it to a volunteer or leaving it at the nurses’ station. Stationary may be purchased at the hospital gift shop.
HCA Houston Cypress Fairbanks’ goal is to make you or your loved one’s hospital stay as comfortable as possible. We offer a gift shop, as well asflower and cheer card delivery services so you can show your support for a patient.
Our gift shop
The HCA Houston Cypress Fairbanks gift shop is staffed by volunteers and open every day.You can find everything from toothpaste to fine gifts. Our gift shop is located near the front entrance of the main hospital entrance.. To learn more about the gift shop items available, please call the shop’s extension 3186.
Gift shop hours:
Open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The hospital chapel is open to all faiths for prayer and meditation. It is located next to the main hospital elevator area.