HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest, partially physician owned, has proudly been serving the North Houston community since 1973. As our facility has continued to grow, we have stayed dedicated to improving the health of our community by delivering exceptional, personalized healthcare. We employ over 600 healthcare workers and support staff who work services together as a unified team to offer a range of diagnostic treatment and support services. From our 24-hour emergency department, to women’s services, to cardiology, we’re here when you need us most. We provide:
- Acute emergency department with Level II Trauma capabilities
- State-of-the-art inpatient rehabilitation center
- Weight loss surgery
- Breast Center
- Cardiovascular care
- Diagnostic imaging
- Maternity services with designated Level III NICU
To learn more about the care provided at HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest, please call (281) 440-1000.
Accreditations and affiliations
Our hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and we are focused on improving the quality of life for our patients by delivering quality care and offering advanced medical treatment.
- Healthgrades 2019 Patient Safety Excellence Award™, Top 5%
- Healthgrades 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award™, Top 5%
- A designated Cycle III Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society for Cardiovascular Patient Care.
- The Joint Commission Top Performer Hospital in Key Quality Measures.
- Our diabetes self-management education program has been recognized by the American Diabetes Association for Quality Self-Management Education.
- Named by the Institute of Healthcare Improvements as a Mentor Hospital for heart attack care.
- Recognized by the American Heart Association with the Get With The Guidelines® Gold Plus Achievement Award for Heart Failure and Stroke.
- Certified Quality Breast Center of Excellence™ by the National Quality Measures for Breast Centers Program.
- A designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology.
- An American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ESMBS) Bariatric Surgery of Excellence®.