Welcome to HCA Houston Healthcare
At HCA Houston Healthcare, we are proud to provide patient-centered, purpose-driven care as a unified family of caregivers. Our new name better reflects what we do and who we care for – as the largest, most comprehensive healthcare provider in Houston, we treat over one million patients yearly. Providing patients convenient access to quality care is what calls us to serve every day.
As physicians, nurses, caregivers and professionals, we are committed, above all else, to the care and improvement of human life. Learn more about how we care for you through:
- 15 hospital locations across Houston, plus access points for additional emergency, specialty and urgent care
- A network of 185 hospitals nationwide, access to immense resources in physician and nursing specialties, clinical research, technology and nationally recognized healthcare leadership
- Access to services and specialties tailored to the needs of your community, which means care where and when you need it most
- Nationally-recognized treatment in orthopedics, women's care, weight loss surgery, breast imaging and more, at facilities like The Woman’s Hospital of Texas, Texas Orthopedic Hospital and other Centers of Excellence
- System-wide acceptance of most major insurance carriers
We offer convenient patient experience centralized through:
Exceptional, Compassionate Care Where and When You Need It
We treat more than one million patients every year.
We deliver more babies than any other Houston healthcare system.
We are recognized by The Joint Commission, American Heart Association, American Diabetes Association and others.
We have 15 hospital locations across Houston.
Our Care in Action
Caring for every phase in a woman's life
From routine and specialty gynecologic care to expert labor and delivery support, HCA Houston Healthcare's physicians and nurses offer high-quality care for all women at every stage of life.
Am I a candidate for weight loss surgery?
Choosing weight loss surgery is an important decision with many factors to consider. Our weight loss surgeons, dieticians and support staff can explain the different surgical options, risk factors and benefits of bariatric surgery.