Since 1948, HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball has provided quality healthcare to the northwest Houston and Harris County communities. Fully accredited by The Joint Commission, our 350-bed hospital is on a 150-acre campus that features designated specialty centers: The Orthopedic Center, The Women’s Center, the Heart and Vascular Center and the Texas Sports Medicine Center.
We are committed to providing quality healthcare while making a difference in our patients’ and families’ lives. Our services include:
- Emergency care with designated Level III Trauma Center
- Labor and delivery and a level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- General surgery
- Pulmonary medicine
- Acute inpatient rehabilitation
- Sports medicine
- Physical therapy
- Outpatient testing
- Wound care
Awards and accreditations
Our hospital is endorsed by a number of national and regional organizations as a quality healthcare provider. We have received numerous awards and accreditations, and we are proud to offer the level of service these endorsements represent.
- Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery, recognized for providing the highest quality of care and patient safety by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC)
- 'A' Patient Safety Grade, Spring 2019 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission
- Designated as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Joint Commission Outstanding Care Award
An HCA Houston Healthcare hospital
We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.