HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is one of the largest providers of cardiology services and cardiovascular surgeries north of Houston. We are home to The Heart & Vascular Institute, which offers advanced cardiac technology, cardiac rehabilitation, and a full range of services and specialized programs to prevent, diagnose, and treat cardiovascular diseases.
We perform more open-heart surgeries than any other heart hospital in the region and recently became one of the first hospitals in Montgomery County to provide an alternative to complex open-heart surgery, transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR).
Along with surgical capabilities, our Institute features a catheterization lab for diagnostic testing and therapeutic intervention, vascular lab for non-invasive testing, electrophysiology lab, and a cardiac rehabilitation program, all of which are always staffed and ready to provide the best care for you or your loved one.
In addition, HCA Houston Conroe is an American College of Cardiology accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI and Resuscitation, as well as a Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center. As of 2020-21, we have also been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a high performing hospital in the treatment of heart failure and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Conroe cardiovascular services
When you're dealing with your heart, you want the absolute best that medical care has to offer, and that's exactly what we give heart patients at HCA Houston Conroe every single day. We offer a full battery of comprehensive services and treatment options to support you in what is likely one of the most difficult times of your life.
- Cardiac emergency care: As a Certified Chest Pain Center, HCA Houston Conroe's emergency room is equipped to quickly identify heart attack symptoms and begin treatment.
- Cardiac rehabilitation: Following a heart event, our cardiac rehabilitation program combines advanced cardiac care, education, counseling and an individually tailored exercise program monitored by our cardiac rehab team to help patients recover faster and return to a full, productive life.
- Heart screening and imaging: Our specialists perform a variety of heart screenings and imaging services in our interventional cardiac catheterization, vascular and electrophysiology labs.
- Heart surgery: Our cardiac surgeons and thoracic surgeons are highly skilled in caring patients with cardiovascular disease. We offer a variety of surgical treatment options as well as minimally invasive surgical procedures, including TAVR, bypass, stent and open-heart surgery procedures.
- Vascular surgery: We provide a wide range of advanced therapies and procedures to treat the vast scope of vascular conditions, including peripheral arterial disease (PAD), abdominal aortic aneurysms, renal artery disease and varicose veins.
At HCA Houston Conroe, we are dedicated to providing exceptional heart and vascular care for our community. If you are seeking treatment, we invite you to find a cardiologist or vascular surgeon in Conroe and learn more about our services.
Cardiology at HCA Houston Healthcare
Cardiology is the medical treatment of the heart and parts of the circulatory system as they relate to the heart. Cardiologists specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions related to the cardiovascular system.Learn about Cardiology