HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest understands the importance of heart health and saving time when you are experiencing chest pain, which is why our accredited Ed Roberson Heart Center® is dedicated to providing timely care and fighting heart disease.
We treat a range of cardiovascular diseases and conditions, including atrial fibrillation and arrhythmias, valve disorders, coronary artery disease, cardiac arrest, and heart attack. We are an accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI and a certified Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission. HCA Houston Northwest is also recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a high performing hospital in the treatment of heart failure and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Our center offers minimally invasive heart surgery, a cardiac catheterization lab featuring digital catheterization technology, and a comprehensive cardiac rehabilitation program that can increase your quality of life following a heart attack or other cardiac event.
Northwest cardiology services
From diagnostic heart catheterizations to complicated balloon angioplasty and stents, the Ed Roberson Heart Center® is ready to care for your heart problem. Our experts include dedicated cardiovascular surgeons, cardiologists, nurses, and technicians that operate as a synchronized team. We also have vascular specialists who are able to focus on giving accurate diagnoses and personalized plans before heart or vascular conditions become an emergency.
- Cardiac emergency care: Our acute emergency room offers fast and precise care for all emergency medical conditions, including stroke and heart attack. As an accredited Chest Pain Center, our expert staff delivers quick and effective care to patients who have experienced a cardiac event.
- Cardiac rehabilitation: After experiencing a cardiac event, it is important to take steps to regain and improve your heart health in order to reduce the risk factors that caused it. HCA Houston Northwest offers a comprehensive cardiac rehabilitation program that can increase your quality of life following a heart attack or other cardiac event.
- Heart screening and imaging: Often times, heart disease cannot be diagnosed without the aid of imaging, testing, and screening. We offer a variety of non-invasive imaging options to help maintain and treat your cardiac health. These include electrophysiology, heart monitoring, cardiac catheterization, stress and exercising testing, and more.
- Heart surgery: As a part of our advanced cardiovascular services, we offer a range of heart surgeries, including open heart and bypass surgery, stent procedures, and minimally invasive heart surgery.
- Vascular surgery: Our vascular surgeons are highly-skilled in both open and endovascular surgery needed to repair and reconstruct blood vessels, veins and tiny capillaries.
At HCA Houston Northwest, we are dedicated to providing Northwest Houston with exceptional heart and vascular care. If you are seeking treatment, we invite you to find a cardiologist or a vascular surgeon in northwest Houston and learn more about our services.
Cardiology at HCA Houston Healthcare
Cardiology is the medical treatment of the heart and parts of the circulatory system as they relate to the heart. Cardiologists specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions related to the cardiovascular system.Learn about Cardiology