The Robert F. Schaper Heart Center at HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball is a comprehensive cardiac care center dedicated to the detection, management and control of cardiovascular disease in adults.
From minimally invasive surgery to cardiac rehab, HCA Houston Tomball's cardiology experts are dedicated to providing the best possible heart care to the communities we serve. We are accredited by the American College of Cardiology as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI and recognized by The Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center. We are also recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a high performing hospital in the treatment of heart failure and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Our cardiologists and heart specialists use specialized resources to treat heart disease, including prevention programs, diagnostic therapies and a cardiac rehabilitation program to help heart patients on their journey to better heart health.
Tomball cardiovascular services
Our heart and vascular center offers a wide range of procedures, including diagnostic exams, interventional procedures and non-interventional procedures to diagnose and treat cardiac disease. We also provide a cardiovascular health program focusing on the functions and disorders of the heart and its connection to the circulatory system.
- Cardiac emergency care: We provide comprehensive emergency care services at our hospital emergency department as well as at our HCA Houston ER 24/7 locations.
- Cardiac rehabilitation: The cardiac rehabilitation program at HCA Houston Tomball offers heart health programs to help patients recover from a cardiac event, such as a heart attack or heart surgery.
- Heart screening and imaging: We provide a range of heart screening and imaging services, including diagnostic cardiac catheterization, coronary computer tomography (CT), duplex—or Doppler—ultrasounds, and echocardiograms.
- Heart surgery: We offer a wide range of interventional and traditional procedures, including pacemaker placement, carotid stenting, bypass surgery, cardiac catheterization, and heart valve replacement surgery.
- Vascular surgery: Our comprehensive vascular care includes preventive services, diagnostic expertise and the latest in both endovascular and traditional surgical techniques to treat carotid artery disease, thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysms, renal artery disease and varicose veins.
At HCA Houston Tomball, we are dedicated to providing our community with exceptional heart and vascular care. If you are seeking treatment, we invite you to find a Tomball cardiologist or vascular surgeon and learn more about our services.
Cardiology at HCA Houston Healthcare
Cardiology is the medical treatment of the heart and parts of the circulatory system as they relate to the heart. Cardiologists specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions related to the cardiovascular system.Learn about Cardiology
Retrieving location data...
Find care at these locations
- Clear Lake
- Medical Center
- North Cypress