Ear, nose and throat care
Our ear, nose and throat (ENT) physicians, formally called otolaryngologists, are trained in the medical and surgical management of diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck. The ENT specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest can help if you are experiencing sinus pressure, ear pain or other ENT related symptoms.
Find an ENT specialist at HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest that is right for you by using Find a Doctor or call us at (281) 440-1000.
ENT conditions we treat
Our ENT specialists are able to treat both adult and pediatric patients. We provide extensive diagnostic evaluation of your condition or disorder and employ innovative treatment approaches that minimize complications and side effects. We treat the following conditions.
- Hearing loss
- Ear infections
- Balance disorders
- Ear noise (tinnitus)
- Nerve pain
- Facial and cranial nerve disorders
- Birth disorders involving the inner and outer ear
- Nasal cavity and sinus issues, including chronic sinusitis
- Allergies, including immunotherapy (allergy shots)
- Sense of smell problems
- Breathing problems
- Stuffy nose and nose bleeding
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Larynx problems
- Esophagus conditions
- Voice disorders
- Swallowing disorders
- Gastroesophageal reflux disorder (GERD)
Head and neck
- Infectious diseases
- Benign and malignant tumors of the neck, including thyroid and parathyroid
- Facial trauma
- Facial deformities
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery, including deviated septum, rhinoplasty (nose surgery), face lift, cleft palate and drooping eyelids.
Ear, nose and throat at HCA Houston Healthcare
Ear, nose and throat specialists provide care for the head and neck. Commonly referred to as ENTs, these physicians treat a range of conditions, including allergies, sore throat, ear infections, hearing loss, sinusitis and certain types of cancer.Learn about Ear, nose and throat