We are proactively engaged in the safe management of COVID-19, and we have put a strong emphasis on ensuring that protections are in place at our sites of care. Our emergency departments continue to be among the safest places to seek immediate medical attention.
HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is home to the largest and most advanced emergency room along the I-45 corridor, from North Houston to Huntsville.
We treat more than 55,000 patients annually in Conroe, Texas—including 10,000 trauma patients. Our facility was the first Level II Trauma Center designated in Montgomery County, and our emergency room is an accredited treatment center for chest pain and stroke.
Conroe emergency room services
HCA Houston Conroe ER provides 24-hour care for a wide range of illnesses and injuries. Our triage process helps us quickly screen and assess all patients to help make sure that their emergency needs are met and that our most critical patients receive care as quickly as possible.
- Heart attack: As an accredited Chest Pain Center, our emergency room is equipped to quickly identify heart attack symptoms and begin effective treatment. Our cardiac catheterization lab offers diagnostic testing and therapeutic intervention for patients who have experienced a cardiovascular event.
- Stroke: HCA Houston Conroe is a certified Primary Stroke Center with an experienced neurology team committed to quickly recognizing symptoms of stroke and providing treatment rapidly and effectively.
- Trauma center: The first designated Level II trauma center in Montgomery County, our advanced emergency room is prepared to care for major injuries 24-hours a day.
While emergency rooms are designed to treat patients with critical conditions and life-threatening injuries, those experiencing minor injuries or illnesses may want to seek urgent care. HCA Houston is proud to be affiliated with CareNow®, our network of urgent care centers with 16 locations across the Houston area.
Emergency care at HCA Houston Healthcare
Emergency care is the treatment of emergent medical conditions. It is generally performed in an emergency room, but can also refer to treatment in an ambulance. Emergency medicine physicians may treat patients with injuries or infections, in addition to life-threatening conditions.Learn about Emergency care
- Clear Lake
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Cleveland
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Cypress Fairbanks
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fairmont
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fall Creek
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fry Road
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Magnolia
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - North Channel
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Pearland
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Texas City
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Towne Lake
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Willowbrook
- Medical Center
- North Cypress