We are proactively engaged in the safe management of COVID-19, and we have put a strong emphasis on ensuring that protections are in place at our sites of care. Our emergency departments continue to be among the safest places to seek immediate medical attention.
From broken bones to heart attacks and stroke, our acute emergency room serves northwest Houston communities with fast and precise care for all emergency medical conditions.
As a designated Level II Trauma Center, our emergency and trauma teams are highly-skilled in providing the level of care needed during a patient's most critical moments. We are also an accredited Chest Pain Center as well as a certified Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center, which means we are recognized for our ability to treat patients suffering from heart attack and stroke quickly and effectively.
In addition, our emergency room offers Level II Trauma Center capabilities to treat high-risk injuries. The 49-bed unit is equipped with two dedicated trauma resuscitation bays that can hold up to four beds and a dedicated operating room specifically for trauma surgery.
Northwest Houston emergency room services
HCA Houston Northwest's ER provides high-quality, comprehensive care for all patients who walk through our doors.
- Heart attack: As an accredited Chest Pain Center, our expert staff delivers quick and effective care to patients who have experienced a cardiac event. Advanced cardiac services, including our cardiac catheterization lab, are available through the Ed Roberson Heart Center at HCA Houston Northwest.
- Stroke: We are a certified Primary Stroke Center committed to delivering better outcomes and meeting the specialized needs of stroke patients.
- Trauma center: Our trauma department is a designated Level II trauma emergency room equipped with state-of-the-art technologies, specialists, and surgeons to treat high-risk patients.
While emergency rooms are designed to treat patients with critical conditions and life-threatening injuries, those experiencing minor injuries or illnesses may want to seek urgent care. HCA Houston is proud to be affiliated with CareNow®, our network of urgent care centers with 16 locations across the Houston area.
Emergency care at HCA Houston Healthcare
Emergency care is the treatment of emergent medical conditions. It is generally performed in an emergency room, but can also refer to treatment in an ambulance. Emergency medicine physicians may treat patients with injuries or infections, in addition to life-threatening conditions.Learn about Emergency care
- Clear Lake
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Alvin
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Cleveland
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Creekside
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Cypress Fairbanks
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fairmont
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fall Creek
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fry Road
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - North Channel
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Pearland
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Texas City
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Towne Lake
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Willowbrook
- Medical Center
- North Cypress