We are proactively engaged in the safe management of COVID-19, and we have put a strong emphasis on ensuring that protections are in place at our sites of care. Our emergency departments continue to be among the safest places to seek immediate medical attention.
Our acute emergency room with Level II Trauma capabilities serves northwest Houston communities with fast and precise care for all emergency medical conditions, including stroke and heart attack.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is an accredited Chest Pain Center. This accreditation comes from the American College of Cardiology and recognizes our ability to quickly recognize and treat patients suffering from a heart attack. We are also a certified Primary Stroke Center for our ability to treat stroke patients quickly and effectively.
In addition, our emergency room offers Level II trauma capabilities to treat high-risk injuries. The 49-bed unit is equipped with two dedicated trauma rooms and 47 private treatment rooms.
Northwest Houston emergency room services
HCA Houston Northwest's ER provides high-quality, comprehensive care for all patients who walk through our doors.
- Heart attack: As an accredited Chest Pain Center, our expert staff delivers quick and effective care to patients who have experienced a cardiac event. Advanced cardiac services, including our cardiac catheterization lab, are available through the Ed Roberson Heart Center at HCA Houston Northwest.
- Stroke: We are a certified Primary Stroke Center committed to delivering better outcomes and meeting the specialized needs of stroke patients.
- Trauma center: Our trauma department is a designated Level II trauma emergency room equipped with state-of-the-art technologies, specialists, and surgeons to treat high-risk patients.
While emergency rooms are designed to treat patients with critical conditions and life-threatening injuries, those experiencing minor injuries or illnesses may want to seek urgent care. HCA Houston is proud to be affiliated with CareNow®, our network of urgent care centers with 16 locations across the Houston area.
Emergency care at HCA Houston Healthcare
Emergency care is the treatment of emergent medical conditions. It is generally performed in an emergency room, but can also refer to treatment in an ambulance. Emergency medicine physicians may treat patients with injuries or infections, in addition to life-threatening conditions.Learn about Emergency care
- Clear Lake
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Barker
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Cleveland
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Cypress Fairbanks
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fairmont
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fall Creek
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fry Road
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Magnolia
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - North Channel
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Texas City
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Towne Lake
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Willowbrook
- Medical Center
- North Cypress