We are proactively engaged in the safe management of COVID-19, and we have put a strong emphasis on ensuring that protections are in place at our sites of care. Our emergency departments continue to be among the safest places to seek immediate medical attention.
HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland has been serving the greater Brazoria County with emergency care since 2006. We are dedicated to treating every patient – and every patient's family – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our ER is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, expertise, and infrastructure to ensure proper treatment and care. Our facility has a dedicated trauma room specifically for trauma patients, on-site diagnostic imaging and testing. In addition, we are a designated Level IV Trauma Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center and a certified Primary Stroke Center.
Pearland emergency room services
Our team of board-certified physicians are committed to delivering high-quality and accessible emergency care. We provide a range of emergency care services including:
- Heart attack:We are an accredited Chest Pain Center equipped to quickly identify heart attack symptoms and begin effective treatment. Our cardiology services include a 24/7 STEMI program, interventional cardiology, and a 24-hour cardiac catheterization lab with an on-call team dedicated to providing comprehensive care.
- Stroke: As a certified Primary Stroke Center, HCA Houston Pearland is committed to improving stroke outcomes for patients with quick and effective treatment. Through collaboration with local EMS providers, our emergency medical staff are able to quickly assess and enact our stroke care plan to provide both hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke care treatment.
While emergency rooms are designed to treat patients with critical conditions and life-threatening injuries, those experiencing minor injuries or illnesses may want to seek urgent care. HCA Houston is proud to be affiliated with CareNow®, our network of urgent care centers with 19 locations across the Houston area.
Emergency care at HCA Houston Healthcare
Emergency care is the treatment of emergent medical conditions. It is generally performed in an emergency room, but can also refer to treatment in an ambulance. Emergency medicine physicians may treat patients with injuries or infections, in addition to life-threatening conditions.Learn about Emergency care
- Clear Lake
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Alvin
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Cleveland
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Creekside
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Cypress Fairbanks
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fairmont
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fall Creek
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fallbrook
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Friendswood
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fry Road
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - North Channel
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Pearland
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Texas City
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Towne Lake
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Willowbrook
- Medical Center
- North Cypress