HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball offers comprehensive emergency care services when you or a loved one needs immediate medical attention. From serious conditions, like heart attacks and strokes, to minor injuries and pediatric urgent care, we deliver the highest quality care regardless of the patient’s condition, with their comfort and outcome in mind.
Our emergency room staff is specially trained to quickly and efficiently treat medical emergencies. It includes Level III Trauma capable ER teams, as well as medical experts trained to identify stroke symptoms and begin treatment immediately.
Tomball emergency care services
Through our hospital based and freestanding emergency rooms, we provide treatment for a wide range of conditions, from abdominal pain and fevers, to car accidents and heart attacks.
- Heart attack: Along with emergency treatment for heart attacks, we provide our patients with a heart and vascular center as well as The Robert F. Schaper Heart Center dedicated to the detection, management and control of cardiovascular disease in adults.
- Stroke care: A designated Primary Stroke Center, our emergency room is staffed 24/7 with medical experts trained to identify stroke symptoms and begin treatment immediately.
- Trauma care: We are a designated Level III Trauma Center. The hospital's trauma program is staffed 24-hours a day by emergency medicine physicians and specially trained trauma nurses, as well as coverage by general surgeons and anesthesiologists.
HCA Houston ER 24/7 freestanding emergency care
In addition to our hospital emergency department, we also serve the northwest Houston community with our HCA Houston ER 24/7 locations in the Cypress and Magnolia area.
HCA Houston ER 24/7, a department of HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball, offers full-service emergency room care 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays. They are staffed with on-call specialists and board-certified physicians with extensive emergency treatment experience.
Our Creekside ER location provides free parking and short wait times.
- Staffed with board-certified physicians
- On-site lab testing and imaging
- Accepts most major insurance plans
- Accepts EMS transport
- Affiliation with HCA Houston Tomball makes direct admission simple and seamless
26306 Kuykendahl Road
Tomball, TX 77375
Our Cypress Fairbanks location offers free parking, short wait times and private exam rooms.
- Adult & pediatric emergency care
- Board certified physicians
- On-call specialists
- On-site testing and imaging
10655 Steepletop Dr
Houston, TX 77065
HCA Houston ER 24/7 accepts all major insurance plans. In the event that inpatient care is needed, we can provide direct admission to HCA Houston Healthcare affiliated facilities or facilitate your admission to the hospital of your choice.
While emergency rooms are designed to treat patients with critical conditions and life-threatening injuries, those experiencing minor injuries or illnesses may want to seek urgent care. HCA Houston is proud to be affiliated with CareNow®, our network of urgent care centers with 19 locations across the Houston area.
Emergency care at HCA Houston Healthcare
Emergency care is the treatment of emergent medical conditions. It is generally performed in an emergency room, but can also refer to treatment in an ambulance. Emergency medicine physicians may treat patients with injuries or infections, in addition to life-threatening conditions.Learn about Emergency care
Retrieving location data...
Find care at these locations
- Clear Lake
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Alvin
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Cleveland
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Creekside
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Cypress Fairbanks
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fairmont
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fall Creek
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Friendswood
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fry Road
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - North Channel
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Pearland
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Texas City
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Towne Lake
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Willowbrook
- Medical Center
- North Cypress