Orthopedic doctors in Tomball, Texas
The Orthopedic Center at HCA Houston Healthcare is a specialized center dedicated to the care of joint replacement patients. Our program brings together a team of knowledgeable surgeons with compassionate and specially trained nurses, therapists and technicians. Our goal is to provide seamless, coordinated care and get you back to your favorite activities as soon as possible.
For more information, please call (281) 401-7934.
We believe the key to better outcomes is a commitment to wellness, education, and structured programs. Knowing what to expect each step of the way in a soothing environment goes a long way to reduce stress and anxiety and prepare you for a smooth recovery.
Our orthopedic program in Tomball, Texas offers:
- Advanced surgical procedures: Our surgeons are trained in minimally invasive, robotic surgical techniques that may result in less pain and a quicker recovery for patients.
- Dedicated joint rehabilitation unit: All joint rehabilitation activities take place in a unit dedicated exclusively to joint replacement patients. The recovery process is specifically tailored for the needs of patients who have had joint replacement surgery.
- Specialized staff: All orthopedic staff have been chosen specifically because of their knowledge, positive nature and high motivational skills.
- Care coordinator: A designated orthopedic care coordinator oversees each patient's hospital stay and serves as a resource before, during and after discharge.
- Positive outcomes: We evaluate each patient on multiple clinical, functional and patient-satisfaction criteria. These outcomes are analyzed during monthly performance improvement team meetings to help us continuously improve our team approach.
Surgical joint replacement and procedures
Joint replacement can help eliminate or reduce pain, enhance movement and mobility and improve quality of life. We provide the following procedures to help treat joint pain, joint injuries and arthritis.
- Total knee replacement
- Total hip replacement (anterior and posterior approach)
- Total knee revision
- Total hip revision
- Partial knee replacement
Our surgeons use robotic-assisted procedures for total and partial joint replacement surgeries, including resurfacing procedures. This technology allows the surgeon to operate through tiny incisions, reducing recovery time, pain and scarring.
Our team approach to orthopedic care
We offer patients a personalized, interdisciplinary approach to orthopedic care. Our orthopedic surgeons, nurses, pain management team, case managers, physical therapists and occupational therapists work together to create a comprehensive orthopedic care and recovery plan.
Orthopedic patients may also be referred to HCA Houston Tomball’s Texas Sports Medicine Center for additional therapy or exercise regimens, such as aquatic therapy.