HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest delivers comprehensive and patient-centered orthopedic care for those in the north Houston area. We help treat and rehabilitate patients with injuries and pain that affect all parts of the musculoskeletal system, including joint replacement, spine care, hand and wrist care, as well as sports injuries and general orthopedic pain.
At HCA Houston Northwest, we believe in taking a multidisciplinary approach when developing personalized treatment and recovery plans. Our orthopedic care team includes highly-skilled orthopedists, orthopedic surgeons, orthopedics nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists and more.
Orthopedic services at Northwest
Whether you need a total knee replacement, shoulder surgery or relief from a sports-related injury, we're here to provide you with quality and compassionate care.
- Foot and ankle care: Our expert podiatrists and orthopedic surgeons offer the most advanced treatment options to keep you on your feet. Common conditions we treat include Achilles tendon tears and disorders, ankle sprains and weakness, arthritis of the foot and ankle, and bunions and toe deformities.
- Hand and upper extremity care: From broken wrists and torn ligaments, to living with the long-term effects of arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome, we work to improve mobility and function with as little downtime as possible.
- Joint care: Knee, hip and shoulder pain can make even the simplest tasks such as sitting down debilitating. We use a combination of physical therapy, pain management, and if needed, surgical joint replacement to alleviate pain and restore quality of life.
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation: Following surgery, our specialists provide each patient with therapies to help reduce pain, increase flexibility and mobility, strengthen muscles, and recover lost functions.
- Spine care: For chronic back pain caused by conditions such as herniated discs, degenerative disc disease and spine or back fractures, spine surgery may be recommended. We use the latest imaging methods in conjunction with advanced surgical techniques, such as robotic-assisted surgery, for optimal relief and recovery.
- Sports medicine: Our sports medicine care is designed to help our patients get back to their A-game quickly and safely. We offer prevention, training and treatment for a range of sports- and exercise-related injuries, including fractures, sprains and concussions.
If you are seeking orthopedic care or a second opinion, we invite you to learn more about our services or find an orthopedic surgeon in Northwest Houston.
Orthopedic care at HCA Houston Healthcare
Orthopedic doctors, called orthopedists, take care of bones and joints. This includes knee pain, total joint replacement, issues that impact your spine and more. You might need to see an orthopedist if you have arthritis or osteoporosis, or if you've had a recent sprain, strain or broken bone.Learn about Orthopedic care