At HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe, high-quality care meets the comfort and convenience of a hospital close to home. We have been meeting the healthcare needs of the Montgomery County region for more than 80 years.
In that time, HCA Houston Conroe has grown to become a comprehensive, full-service hospital while remaining true to its values.
For more information about HCA Houston Conroe, please call (936) 539-1111.
As a regional, tertiary referral center, other hospitals rely on us when a higher level of care is necessary. We have 342 beds, 1,200 employees, more than 400 physicians on staff and the resources of the largest healthcare provider in the nation—Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).
To meet the needs of our growing community, HCA Houston Conroe has expanded and fully renovated its emergency room. We have also opened a state-of-the-art, 20-private-bed inpatient rehabilitation center focused exclusively on helping patients restore quality of life following an injury, medical event, surgery or disease.
When it comes to your health, there is no decision more important than selecting the right physician. We are dedicated to serving our patients high-quality and compassionate care, and we work diligently to exceed your expectations. We are committed to having qualified physicians on-staff who support our goal in setting exceptional standards in quality healthcare.
Outside organizations can easily request the verification of physicians in good standing at an HCA facility. The requesting organization may print a verification letter using the following tools:
Accreditations and affiliations
HCA Houston Conroe is fully accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and licensed by the Texas Department of Health.
Other accreditations, affiliations and certifications include:
- Healthgrades 2019 Patient Safety Excellence Award™, Top 5%
- 'A' Patient Safety Grade, Spring 2019 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
- 'A' Patient Safety Grade, Fall 2018 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
- Get With The Guidelines—Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award
- Top Performer on Joint Commission Key Quality Measures Award 2011-2013
- Mission: Lifeline® Bronze Receiving Quality Achievement Award
- Texas Hospital Quality Improvement Silver Award
- Pathway to Excellence Designation by American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Medicare certification
- Medicare/Medicaid participant
- American College of Radiology
- College of American Pathologists
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA certified)
- Member of Conroe/Lake Conroe Area Chamber of Commerce
- Conroe Independent School District Business Partnership
An HCA Houston Healthcare Hospital
Our physicians and medical staff are dedicated to providing excellent healthcare in Conroe.
We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.