HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland, a campus of HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, has been serving Texas City, Texas for more than 60 years—bringing compassionate, “patients first” care into Galveston County and surrounding communities.
HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland is part of a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers, cancer centers and diagnostic imaging facilities across Greater Houston and South Texas.
HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland has an outstanding team of more than 725 medical staff and over 200 physicians. Together, we offer a complete range of specialized health programs to improve the health of our community.
Since being founded in 1952, HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland has grown from a 90-bed hospital to a 222-bed acute care facility offering quality care with premium services. That growth is a reflection of the changing needs of our community and patients, as well as rapidly advancing medical technology.
Our highly skilled staff and specialized physicians provide service excellence to all of our patients. Our services include inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
- Emergency room: HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland's room is a 36-bed, state-of-the art facility that is staffed 24/7 with highly trained medical professionals.
- Heart and vascular services: We provide a complete range of cardiovascular services on-site, from our 24/7 cath lab to our inpatient rehabilitation programs as an accredited Chest Pain Center. Patients can also take advantage of the services and expertise of Clear Lake’s heart center, The Heart Hospital.
With an extended team of more than 3,000 medical professionals, HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland ensures residents receive the highest quality medical care right in their own community. This commitment is demonstrated through the hospital’s growth, quality care and customer satisfaction.
Third party endorsements, awards and accreditations have recognized Mainland Medical’s excellent standard of care, including:
- Joint Commission Accreditation Gold Seal of Approval
- Joint Commission Advanced Certification Primary Stroke Center
- Joint Commission 2012 Top Performer in Key Quality Measures
- Level IV Trauma Certification
An HCA Houston Healthcare Hospital
HCA Houston Mainland is a campus of HCA Houston Clear Lake and is an a part of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive healthcare provider in Houston with 15 hospital locations across Houston, plus access points for additional emergency, specialty and urgent care. HCA Houston Healthcare provides seamless transfers between its hospitals, including access to ground and air transportation within 150-mile radius.