We are glad that you chose HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress for your care. We look forward to providing patients and their visitors with personalized, quality care and exceptional customer service.
For more information about our facility, call us at (832) 912-3773.
Patient information and services
Everything at HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress was created with you, our patient, in mind. Our team believes you deserve the best in state-of-the-art equipment and individualized care. From the moment you walk through the door, you will experience our commitment to personal, comfortable service.
- All private rooms with upscale, hotel-like accommodations
- All rooms have luxurious private baths, flat-screen televisions with cable and wireless internet access
- Our “Dining on Request” or “Room Service,” special-order meals are prepared and delivered to a patient’s room within 30 minutes
We strive to provide our patients with an enjoyable dining experience, as hospital diet is an important part of recovery. We offer “Room Service” for our patients to order their meals. Dining on request is also available to patients between 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. An operator will take your order and it will be delivered right to your room within 30 minutes.
If you are on a modified or restricted diet, our room service associates will help you with your meal selection. We offer a variety of wholesome, nourishing and well-balanced meals that will meet your prescribed nutritional needs, as ordered by your physician. Guest trays are available for a nominal fee.
Mail and packages are delivered to patient rooms once a day. You will receive faster mail and package delivery if you provide your family and friends with your exact location in the hospital. All patient mail should be addressed as follows:
Patient name and room number
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress
21214 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX 77429
Visitor information and services
HCA Houston North Cypress supports the philosophy that family members and close friends play an active role in the care and recovery of patients. We take all the necessary precautions to not compromise the well-being of our patients, family members and visitors. We support a policy of liberal visitation within reasonable parameters. However, patients have the express right to restrict visitors and visiting hours and can expect support in enforcement of these restrictions.
- Visitors are asked to take into consideration the importance of sleep and rest in the recuperation process.
- Overnight visitation for general patient care units is restricted to one person within the immediate family or household.
- Lounges are provided on each floor for the convenience of visitors and guests.
- Visitors of patients in isolation must follow instructions provided by signage and offered by staff members.
- Visitors under 12 years old must be with an adult supervisor at all times
HCA Houston North Cypress has an open visitation policy for the ICU, so loved ones are welcome to visit at any time. However, there is no visitation from 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The Intensive Care Unit guidelines for all ICU patient rooms and waiting room are as follows:
- No visitors under 12 years old
- Only two visitors at a time
- No overnight visitors
- Beverages must be in a covered container or bottle
- No food is allowed in the patient rooms
We are happy to offer amenities to you and your loved ones during your stay. Our gift shop is open seven days a week; our cafeteria serves delicious food Monday through Friday and our café serves baked goods, soups, beverages and more every day. We also have clergy members and chaplains to provide spiritual guidance and support during your hospitalization.
Our cafeteria is open to all visitors and employees and is located on the first floor of our hospital. The cafeteria offers a variety of hot entrees, items from the grill, sandwiches, salads, drinks and other items during the lunch hours.
- Monday to Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Closed on weekends
The Cypress Cafe is located in the lobby of the hospital on the first floor. It serves a variety of baked goods, sandwiches, soups, salads and specialty coffee and tea beverages throughout the day.
Cypress Cafe hours:
- Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday to Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
In addition, vending machines are available 24/7 and are located in the cafeteria and emergency room.
The gift shop at HCA Houston North Cypress is located in the hospital lobby on the first floor. Our gift shop offers a variety of items, such as personal gifts, fresh flowers, plants, greeting cards and candles.
Gift shop hours:
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday to Sunday from 12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m.
Spiritual care and clergy
At HCA Houston North Cypress, we care about your physical health as well as your spiritual well-being. Clergy members can help patients or family members cope with fears or concerns about hospitalization, as well as provide emotional and spiritual support. Clergy of all faiths are welcome. For those in need of prayer or meditation, our chapel is located on the first floor near the lobby.
If you would like to speak with a chaplain or would like someone to contact your clergy, please ask your nurse or call the Pastoral Care office at extension 3842.
North Cypress Village Pharmacy
For your convenience, North Cypress Village Pharmacy is located on our hospital campus in the North Cypress Professional Two Building on the first floor. The Village Pharmacy was created with the vision of providing patients and members of our community with a convenient, enjoyable pharmacy experience through the following services:
- On-site and online refills
- Compounding services
- Expert advice
- Reserved pharmacy parking
- Upscale gift shop
We are open Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
To contact the North Cypress Village Pharmacy, please call (832) 912-6210.