We are glad that you chose HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress for your care. We look forward to providing patients and their visitors with personalized, quality care and exceptional customer service.
For more information about our facility, call us at (832) 912-3500
Patient information and services
Everything at HCA Houston North Cypress was created with you, our patient, in mind. Our team believes you deserve the best in state-of-the-art equipment and individualized care. From the moment you walk through the door, you will experience our commitment to personal, comfortable service.
- All private rooms with upscale, hotel-like accommodations
- All rooms have luxurious private baths, flat-screen televisions with cable and wireless internet access
- Our Dining on Request or room service special-order meals are prepared and delivered to a patient’s room within 30 minutes
We strive to provide our patients with an enjoyable dining experience, as hospital diet is an important part of recovery. If you are on a modified or restricted diet, our room service associates will help you with your meal selection. We offer a variety of wholesome, nourishing and well-balanced meals that will meet your prescribed nutritional needs, as ordered by your physician. Guest trays are available for a nominal fee.
Please provide your family and friends with your exact location in the hospital. All patient deliveries should be addressed as follows:
Patient name and room number
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress
21214 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX 77429
Visitor information and services
HCA Houston North Cypress supports the philosophy that family members and close friends play an active role in the care and recovery of patients. We take all the necessary precautions to not compromise the well-being of our patients, family members and visitors. We support a policy of liberal visitation within reasonable parameters. However, patients have the express right to restrict visitors and visiting hours and can expect support in enforcement of these restrictions.
HCA Houston North Cypress visitation hours are observed seven days a week from 6:00am - 9:00pm. For the protection of all individuals, visitation of COVID-19 patients is restricted from 9:00am - 11:00am.
- Visitors are asked to take into consideration the importance of sleep and rest in the recuperation process
- Overnight visitation for general patient care units is by exception only and restricted to one person within the immediate family or household
- Lounges are provided on each floor for the convenience of visitors and guests
- Visitors of patients in isolation must follow instructions provided by the unit manager or director
- Visitors under 12 years old must be with an adult supervisor at all times
The intensive care unit (ICU) guidelines for all ICU patient rooms and waiting room are as follows:
- No visitors under 12 years old
- No overnight visitors
- Beverages must be in a covered container or bottle
- No food is allowed in the patient rooms
Our cafeteria is open to all visitors and employees and is located on the first floor of our hospital. The cafeteria offers a variety of hot entrees, items from the grill, sandwiches, salads, drinks and other items during lunch hours.
- Monday to Friday from 11:00am to 2:00pm
- Closed on weekends
The Cypress Café is located in the lobby of the hospital on the first floor. It serves a variety of baked goods, sandwiches, soups, salads and specialty coffee and tea beverages throughout the day.
Cypress Café hours:
- Monday to Friday from 6:30am to 6:30pm
- Saturday to Sunday from 7:00am to 6:30pm
In addition, vending machines are available 24/7 and are located in the cafeteria, ICU and emergency room.
Spiritual care and clergy
At HCA Houston North Cypress, we care about your physical health as well as your spiritual well-being. Clergy members can help patients or family members cope with fears or concerns about hospitalization, as well as provide emotional and spiritual support. Clergy of all faiths are welcome. For those in need of prayer or meditation, our chapel is located on the first floor near the lobby.
North Cypress Village Pharmacy
For your convenience, North Cypress Village Pharmacy is located on our hospital campus in the Cypress Café. The Village Pharmacy was created with the vision of providing patients and members of our community with a convenient, enjoyable pharmacy experience through the following services:
- Compounding services
- Curbside prescription deliveries
- Expert advice
- On-site and online refills
- Reserved pharmacy parking
We are open Monday through Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
To contact the North Cypress Village Pharmacy, please call (832) 912-6210