At HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland, we offer a full range of services to help people prevent, treat and recover from heart disease, stroke, and peripheral vascular diseases, such as deep vein thrombosis. From screenings to diagnostic cardiac catheterization, to angioplasty to rehabilitation, our services have earned a reputation of excellence.
HCA Houston Mainland is an accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI by the American College of Cardiology, as well as a certified Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission. We treat a wide range of cardiovascular conditions with minimally invasive procedures. Our cutting-edge, robotic-based systems offer our physicians more stability and control during sensitive maneuvers.
Additionally, because HCA Houston Mainland is a campus of HCA Houston Clear Lake, patients have seamless access to Clear Lake's cardiac care resources, including The Heart Hospital.
Mainland cardiology services
We are committed to bringing the latest prevention, diagnosis, and treatment options to our community. Our heart and vascular specialties include surgery, cardiopulmonary testing and treatment, and interventional cardiology and catheterization.
- Cardiac emergency care: Our emergency department delivers fast and effective cardiovascular care to patients experiencing heart attacks and other life-threatening cardiac events. We also offer a full range of diagnostic and imaging tests and access to our 24-hour catheterization lab.
- Cardiopulmonary services: As an extension of our cardiology services, we also offer cardiopulmonary services to evaluate and treat issues with the heart and lungs. Our pulmonary services department is the only facility-based clinic in the Texas City/LaMarque area, and offers services such as evaluation of cardiopulmonary function and treatment of cardiopulmonary impairment.
- Cardiac rehabilitation: We provide cardiac rehabilitation for cardiovascular diseases to help patients whose heart function is impaired due to a cardiac event or surgery.
- Heart and vascular surgery: We offer minimally invasive procedures and vascular surgeries, including carotid endarterectomies, peripheral vascular bypass and placement of vascular catheters and shunts.
- Heart screening and imaging: HCA Houston Mainland offers a full range of cardiovascular diagnostic and imaging tests, including echocardiograms, EKGs, stress testing, nuclear cardiology, and more. Our catheterization lab staff is available 24 hours a day to quickly get patients who need it into the cath lab for diagnosis and/or catheter-based interventions.
At HCA Houston Mainland, we are dedicated to providing Galveston County and the Greater Houston area with exceptional heart and vascular care. If you are seeking treatment, we invite you to find a cardiologist in Texas City and learn more about our services.
Cardiology at HCA Houston Healthcare
Cardiology is the medical treatment of the heart and parts of the circulatory system as they relate to the heart. Cardiologists specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions related to the cardiovascular system.Learn about Cardiology