Thank you for continuing to trust HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland to care for you and your family. We are working harder than ever during these challenging times to offer you the care you need.
The emergency department at HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland serves the Texas City area with 24/7 emergency care for adult and pediatric patients.
Our hospital provides Level IV trauma capabilities for a range of emergency situations. We are a designated Primary Stroke Center and primary PCI Center for chest pain related illnesses. Our patients also have seamless access to the specialized programs and services provided at the Heart Hospital at HCA Houston Clear Lake. In addition, we have advanced certifications in cardiac life support, pediatric advanced life support, trauma care, and crisis intervention.
HCA Houston Mainland is staffed with board-certified ER doctors, nurses, and specialists who work together to provide the highest quality emergency care. Our emergency room medical technicians can also begin assessing patient conditions over the phone to provide better treatment when they arrive.
Texas City emergency care services
HCA Houston Mainland's emergency room delivers fast and effective treatment for a range of emergency medical conditions, from abdominal pain and fevers to life-threatening conditions such as heart attack and stroke.
- Heart attack: As a Primary PCI Center for chest pain related illnesses, HCA Houston Mainland is able to deliver fast and effective cardiovascular care to patients. We also offer a full range of diagnostic and imaging tests access to our 24-hour catheterization lab.
- Stroke: HCA Houston Mainland is a designated Primary Stroke Center with a dedicated stroke unit. Our 24-hour stroke team is committed to delivering outcomes and quality improvement plans for patients suffering from a stroke.
- Trauma center: Our Level IV trauma center is equipped with advanced technology and emergency room medical technicians who are able to treat a wide range of serious emergency medical conditions.
While emergency rooms are designed to treat patients with critical conditions and life-threatening injuries, those experiencing minor injuries or illnesses may want to seek urgent care. HCA Houston is proud to be affiliated with CareNow®, our network of urgent care centers with 16 locations across the Houston area.
Emergency care at HCA Houston Healthcare
Emergency care is the treatment of emergent medical conditions. It is generally performed in an emergency room, but can also refer to treatment in an ambulance. Emergency medicine physicians may treat patients with injuries or infections, in addition to life-threatening conditions.Learn about Emergency care
- Clear Lake
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Alvin
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Cleveland
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Creekside - Coming Soon
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Cypress Fairbanks
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fairmont
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fall Creek
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fry Road
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - North Channel
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Pearland
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Texas City
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Towne Lake
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Willowbrook
- Medical Center
- North Cypress