At HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake we offer a range of imaging services to help diagnose and treat medical conditions. Imaging allows our physicians to visualize and understand what is happening inside your body and develop an educated treatment plan. Our imaging procedures include MRI, ultrasounds and X-ray imaging.
Our radiologists are board certified by the American College of Radiology, and we are ACR-accredited in mammography, CT scan, nuclear medicine and ultrasound. ACR accreditation is the gold standard of medical imaging, which means:
- We voluntarily completed a rigorous review process.
- Our staff members are well qualified through education and certification to perform and interpret medical images and administer radiation therapy treatments.
- Our facility meets or exceeds quality assurance and safety guidelines.
HCA Houston Clear Lake offers the latest in fully-integrated digital technology and state-of-the-art equipment, ensuring the most accurate results in diagnostic imaging, including:
- CT scan
- Interventional radiology
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear medicine
Some of the areas we specialize in imaging include:
As part of the comprehensive imaging services offered at HCA Houston Clear Lake, we provide specialized heart imaging, including:
- 64-channel, multi-slice CT scanning