At HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, we offer a range of imaging and laboratory services to help your physician accurately diagnose and treat a variety of medical conditions.
Our radiology team has the experience and dedication to provide the quality of care our patients deserve. Our radiologists are certified by the American Board of Radiology. Our radiology technologists are certified and registered with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, and they are licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
At HCA Houston Clear Lake, we are committed to providing the safest and highest quality care. Our imaging services are recognized for the following achievements:
- Designated Lung Cancer Screening Center by American College of Radiology
- American College of Radiology accredited computed tomography (CT) scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), mammography, nuclear medicine and ultrasound programs
- Solis Mammography, a department of HCA Houston Clear Lake, is recognized by the American College of Radiology as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
Clear Lake imaging and laboratory services
At HCA Houston Clear Lake, we use a range of diagnostic tools and procedures to diagnose and determine the best course of treatment for our patients. We offer the latest in fully-integrated digital technology and state-of-the-art equipment to ensure the most accurate results in diagnostic imaging and procedures, including:
- Breast imaging, including 3D mammography, breast ultrasounds and biopsies
- CT scan
- Gastrointestinal procedures, including colonoscopy and flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Heart imaging, including echocardiogram and electrocardiogram
- Interventional radiology
- Nuclear medicine
If you have questions about an imaging or laboratory service, please talk to your referring physician so you can be prepared and comfortable for your appointment.
Imaging services at HCA Houston Healthcare
Imaging services refers to the performance of imaging exams for better visualization and treatment of medical conditions. Different exams allow radiologists and physicians to view structures and activity within the body. Imaging exams are vital for diagnosis and there are a wide range of tests that can be performed.Learn about Imaging services