The orthopedics team at Mainland Medical Center uses state-of-the-art techniques to treat disorders of the bones, joints and muscles. Our services include orthopedic surgery, non-surgical treatments and minimally invasive procedures. Our Total Joint Replacement Program serves patients who need one or more of their joints (hip, knee, ankle or shoulder) completely replaced with an artificial joint.
For more information about our Total Joint Replacement Program, call our program’s navigator at (409) 938-5010.
Total Joint Replacement Program
Our orthopedic medical center’s goal is to make sure your experience before, during and after joint replacement surgery is excellent. We provide a supportive, caring and healing environment where you can actively participate in the recovery process.
From education and support, Mainland Medical Center’s Total Joint Program offers a wide range of services including:
- Pre-operative education sessions provided by an orthopedic team member.
- A streamlined approach to pre-operative testing with assistance to ensure patients can find their way around the hospital with ease.
- Specially trained staff in the surgical unit.
- A joint replacement navigator to provide support patients before, during and after their hospital stay.
- A newly renovated activity room for therapy and visiting with family and friends.