HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland meets the health and wellness needs of women from La Marque, Santa Fe, Texas City and surrounding communities through our Women's Center.
The Women's Center offers comprehensive care before, during and after pregnancy. Our certified nurse practitioners, midwives and board-certified OB/GYNs are on-site so they can help you with all of your prenatal and birthing needs.
Prenatal care in Texas City
All Women’s Center obstetric services are available to women regardless of where they plan to deliver. Maternity services for labor, delivery, postpartum and newborn care are available at our main campus HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake. Here, women have access to a broader range of obstetrical, gynecological and high-risk pregnancy resources, including a Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
The Women’s Center offers services including, but not limited to:
- Births attended by obstetricians
- Education on childbirth, breastfeeding and parenting
- Free walk-in pregnancy tests during clinic hours
- Mammography through Solis Mammography, a department of HCA Houston Clear Lake
- Total prenatal care, including lab work
- Prenatal care provided by certified nurse practitioners and midwives on-site
- Well-woman exams
Additionally, we assist pregnant women with access to services and financial assistance available in the community, such as:
- Medicaid and CHIP perinatal assistance for pregnant women
- Information about obstetrician and pediatric physicians and community resources
- For Medicaid and CHIP assistance, call (409) 938-2801
Our Women's Center is located in the HCA Houston Mainland's Medical Office Building at 6807 Emmett F Lowry Expressway, Suite 305. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.