The Women’s Center at HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland is dedicated to meeting the health and wellness needs of the women in the Texas City community. As women’s needs change, we remain committed to proactively providing care through our full spectrum of gynecological-focused clinical services.
Our hours of operation are Monday and Wednesday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Gynecological services in Texas City
Our obstetricians and gynecologists have experience with all issues affecting a woman’s reproductive organs, including menstrual cycles, menopause, sexual pain, urinary issues (gynecology-urology) and the diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic cancer or precancerous cells (gynecology-oncology).
To schedule an appointment with the Women’s Center, call us at (409) 938-2801.
Some of the health concerns our physicians can address include:
- Birth control and family planning (including tubal ligation)
- Bone health and osteoporosis screening (bone density testing)
- Endometrial ablation
- Fecal incontinence
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Premenstrual syndrome and irregular menses
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Sexual dysfunction or decreased libido
- Urinary incontinence (including bladder suspension procedures)
- Vaginal atrophy (vaginitis associated with menopause)
- Vaginal pain
Women’s Center OB Clinic
Our Women’s Center OB Clinic is a women’s pregnancy clinic that offers comprehensive care before, during and after pregnancy. Our certified nurse practitioners, midwives and board-certified OBGYNs are onsite so they can help you with all of your prenatal and birthing needs.
The women’s clinic offers services including, but not limited to:
- Births attended by obstetricians
- Education on childbirth, breastfeeding and parenting
- Free walk-in pregnancy tests during clinic hours
- Total prenatal care, including lab work
- Prenatal care provided by certified nurse practitioners and midwives onsite
All Women’s Center OB Clinic services are available to women whether or not they plan to use HCA Houston Mainland’s maternity services for labor, delivery, postpartum and newborn care. Additionally, we help pregnant women get access to services and financial assistance available in the community, such as:
- Medicaid/CHIP Perinatal Assistance for Pregnant Women
- Information about obstetrician and pediatric physicians and community resources
For assistance with Medical/CHIP perinatal information, call (409) 938-2801.
Breast screening in Texas City
We provide screening mammography services through Solis Mammography, our onsite provider of breast imaging services. Trained mammography specialists perform all screening exams including, 3D mammography, digital mammography and bone density testing.