COVID-19 and Pregnancy - An Update for our Patients
We would like to take this opportunity to update you about your maternity care during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and assure you that our dedicated team of expert nurses, physicians and midwives are committed to providing safe and effective care to every patient who walks through our doors.
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is proud to offer world-class healthcare to women close to home in the Houston Bay Area.
Our extensive women's services facility includes our labor and delivery unit, cesarean operating rooms and postpartum units. The emergency room is also prepared to treat obstetric and gynecologic emergencies, and we also provide a number of gynecologic surgeries, including hysterectomy. Rounding out our women’s care department is the Solis Mammography clinic - a specialized provider of the most advanced mammography and screenings available.
Clear Lake women's health services
Our women’s care facility provides a full spectrum of women's health services from breast screening to pregnancy and gynecologic care.
- Breast health: HCA Houston Clear Lake is partnered with Solis Mammography, a national leader in breast screening and diagnostic services. The imaging center uses the most advanced technology in an environment designed to promote patient relaxation and peace of mind.
- Gynecology: From routine to complex, our multi-specialty OB/GYN team treats women during all stages of life for multiple gynecologic conditions.
- High risk pregnancy: HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake offers comprehensive care for high-risk pregnancies in the Houston Bay Area.
- Labor and delivery: We are committed to taking care of both mother and baby throughout pregnancy, delivery and postpartum recovery. We provide specialized high-risk obstetrical care with Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) and neonatology services. In addition, we offer support and education through childbirth tours, maternity and breastfeeding support classes.
- NICU: If your baby requires extra care, we have an on-site Level IIIb NICU that provides 24/7 advanced care for our youngest patients. We also offer neonatology and on-call transport for transfers from other area hospitals if your baby requires a stay in the NICU.
If you are seeking care, we invite you to learn more about our services or find an OB/GYN at HCA Houston Clear Lake.
Women's care at HCA Houston Healthcare
Whether you are in adolescence or menopause, seeking preventive care or treatment, your individual needs come first. Our commitment is to support you through every stage of life.Learn about Women's care