Welcome to HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, formerly Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, we have proudly been providing high quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Houston Bay Area.
We opened our doors in 1972 and now employ over 2,000 staff members and 900 physicians in a wide range of specialties. Our specialists offer more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region.
As our community expands so do we. We recently opened a $92 million patient tower that includes 155,000-square feet of operating rooms and intensive care and observation units. It is also the site of our newly expanded and renovated Women and Children’s Center.
We are the only exclusive heart hospital south of Houston. Our accredited center provides nationally-recognized care in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and recovery of cardiovascular diseases.
Additionally, HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake offers:
- Women’s services, including advanced OB/GYN care, treatment of reproductive problems and breast health screenings
- Specialized pediatric care, including pediatric experts in neonatology and nephrology
- Breast Diagnostic Center where we use the most advanced technology to work toward prevention and early detection of cancer
- Comprehensive, multidisciplinary cancer care
- Level II trauma emergency room
- ACR-accredited imaging center
- One-on-one therapy through our Inpatient Rehabilitation Center
- Leading experts in neurology and neuroscience with access to cutting-edge technology
- Minimally-invasive and robotic surgical options
- Wound treatment center featuring hyperbaric oxygen therapy
Our mission, vision and values
Our mission is to provide compassionate care and exceptional service to every patient, every day.
Our vision is to be a world-class hospital.
Our values encompass the ideology of “the power of one”:
Our goals are to provide exceptional quality and unparalleled service.
Medical professionals committed to you
To contact our chief nursing officer, please call (281) 338-3110 during regular, weekday business hours. After hours and on weekends, please call (281) 332-2511, and ask for the administrator on site.
At HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, we know the importance of establishing a relationship with medical professionals is key to your family’s health. Our staff offers diverse education and experience in a broad spectrum of specialties. The care and comfort of our patients is the top priority for our nursing staff. Experience, talent, commitment and compassion are at the core of each member of you care team.
An HCA Houston Healthcare Hospital
We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.