The care you need, in your community.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been a leader of medical care in Pasadena for more than 50 years. With board-certified physicians, registered nurses and expert technicians, the community has come to rely on us for top-quality, comprehensive and compassionate healthcare.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is a full-service acute care hospital and emergency room in Pasadena, Texas. Our 345-bed facility employs 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.
We also offer additional locations for specific services, such as women’s care and emergency care:
- Our Southeast Houston and Pasadena women’s care centers provide expert gynecologic and prenatal care, including midwifery services and a state-of-the-art neonatal intensive care unit.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast’s 24 Hour Emergency Care Center off of Fairmont provides patients with cutting-edge diagnostics, employer relations services, and experienced staff ready to treat you when you need it most.
- The HCA Houston ER 24/7 in North Channel provides year round care with board certified physicians, diagnostics, and experienced clinical staff.
Other services we offer include:
- Behavioral health
- Breast health
- Heart care
- Emergency care
- ICU and NICU
- Occupational medicine
- Orthopedic care
- Pediatric care
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Prenatal care and midwifery care
- Lung care
- Sleep medicine
- Sports medicine
- Women’s care
- Wound care
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is proud to provide the Pasadena community with classes, event and support groups or patients and visitors to build a network of caring individuals.