HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has been recognized for its comprehensive, compassionate healthcare for more than 50 years. Our 345-bed facility employs 1,500 staff and 250 board-certified physicians. Residents of Houston look to us for the best healthcare possible.
Supporting our healthcare team is an impressive board of trustees that includes highly respected physicians and community business leaders.
- Support groups
- Cath labs
- Nuclear medicine, CatScan, PET, MRI, Ultrasound, and Diagnostic Radiology
- Speech, Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Day and night studies
- Prenatal care
Advanced Wound care
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is a part of HCA Gulf Coast Division. HCA owns and/or manages 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and U.K.
For more information about HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast, please call (713) 393-2000.
Why choose us?
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is the only hospital in Pasadena with both Chest Pain Center Accreditation with Primary PCI and Resuscitation by the American College of Cardiology and full accreditation by The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
We are proud of our excellent patient satisfaction ratings. Our many awards and honors include:
- Full Accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation with Primary PCI and Resuscitation by the American College of Cardiology
- Certified as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- Texas Healthcare Quality Improvement Award from the Texas Medical Foundation
- Laboratory Accreditation from the College of American Pathologists
- Designation as a Trauma Center from the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Commission on Cancer Approved Cancer Program
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence
- Mission Lifeline STEMI Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award given by the American Heart Association
Hospital affiliation letters for medical staff
Outside organizations can quickly and easily request the verification of physicians in good standing at an HCA facility. The requesting organization may self-generate and print a verification letter using the links below:
An HCA Houston Healthcare Hospital
We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.