At HCA Houston West, we are committed to providing exceptional healthcare to our patients. We strive to make your experience with us as comfortable and painless as possible. Our services and amenities aim to take care of the physical and emotional needs of our patients and provide access to everyday necessities for our visitors.
Visiting hours and guidelines
For more information about our current visitor policy, please visit our Coronavirus Resource Center.
HCA Houston Healthcare West offers many convenient amenities to help make your time with us more comfortable. If you have trouble finding any of these services, please feel free to ask one of our staff members for directions.
- Information desk – located in main lobby.
- Wi-Fi - free guest access available.
- ATM service – main floor, outside of Café West.
- Chapel and clergy: The Chapel is located on the main floor, across from our human resources station and visitor elevators. Clergy may visit patients at any time. Patients may also request the on-call chaplain. Pastoral care is offered in all faiths and a variety of languages. Non-denominational care is also available.
- Interpreter services – provided at no cost to persons who are deaf, hard of hearing or limited English proficient; more than 200 languages including American Sign Language.
- Mail – delivered to patient rooms Monday through Friday.
- Café West – a full-service cafeteria located on the main floor and open from 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday.
- Café West Express – a snack and coffee bar located in the lobby and open from 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Flowers and gift shop
Flowers may be ordered from our on-site gift shop. Outside deliveries will be sent immediately to patient rooms upon arrival. Flowers are delivered to your room by staff. Please keep in mind that large plants and flower arrangements are difficult to deliver and remove upon discharge. Flowers are not permitted in the ICU.
Shop for a gift for your loved one at Lori’s Gifts, located in the lobby of HCA Houston Healthcare West. In addition to shopping in store, orders can be placed online for free same-day delivery from our gift shop directly to patients in the hospital. Phone orders are welcome and available during gift shop operating hours.
No additional charge or minimum purchase required for hospital deliveries. For your convenience, we accept cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Holidays: 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Phone: (281) 588-8129
Custom gifts for every occasion
- ‘Get well and thinking of you’ gift baskets
- Custom gift baskets for special relatives, new mother and baby
- Gift baskets for child—just share with us the age and we will design an age-appropriate gift
- Beautiful fresh flower arrangements
- Potted plants or silk plants decorated with a gift bow
- Balloon bouquets; including balloons that sing when they are tapped
Gift shop items
- Personal care Items such as lip balm, lotion, hairbrush, toothpaste and nail clippers
- Socks, slippers and robes
- Purses and scarves
- Fashion jewelry and
- reading glasses
- Games and plush animals
- Inspirational gifts
- Seasonal gifts
- Cards, magazines and books
- Collectible figurines
- Picture frames