Equipped with the latest technology in cardiac care and dedicated to compassionate, personalized treatment, you can count on the heart doctors at HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast, right here in your own community.
We are recognized by the American College of Cardiology as an accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI and Resuscitation. We are also certified by The Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center. HCA Houston Southeast is recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a high performing hospital in the treatment of heart failure and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) for 2020-21.
In addition to emergency cardiac care, we provide the Pasadena area with a heart failure clinic, multi-specialty clinic for cardiac surgery, and a cardiac rehabilitation program. Our cardiac catheterization lab includes three suites with capabilities to perform cardiac and peripheral interventions, as well as electrophysiology studies, including cardiac ablations, pacemaker and defibrillator placements.
Southeast Houston cardiology services
Whether you need emergency care, preventive treatment, expert diagnosis, or surgical solutions, our multidisciplinary team of board-certified cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, certified cardiology nurses, and technicians are here for you.
- Cardiac emergency care: As an accredited Chest Pain Center, we are dedicated to significantly reducing the mortality rate of patients who visit emergency rooms with chest pain. In addition to our emergency physicians, our STEMI team, cath lab team, cardiologists and surgical team are available 24/7.
- Cardiopulmonary services: We know that having a heart attack or heart condition can be a frightening experience. This is why we offer the best in cardiopulmonary services, including cardiac imaging, echocardiograms, vein mapping, carotid Doppler testing and both lower and upper extremity venous and arterial studies, among others.
- Cardiac rehabilitation: Cardiac rehabilitation is designed to help people with heart conditions, such as heart disease, those who have had heart attacks or heart failure, open heart surgery or stent placement, to achieve their optimal level of health and fitness. Our cardiac rehabilitation program consists of structured, monitored exercise designed to meet your individual lifestyle needs and exercise goals to ensure a healthier heart and fuller life.
- Heart and vascular surgery: The coordinated care provided by our heart and vascular surgery team at HCA Houston Southeast offers paramount treatment to cardiac patients. Our heart and vascular services include coronary artery bypass, open heart surgery, valve repair and replacement, atrial fibrillation an arrhythmia repair and deep vein thrombosis surgery.
- Heart screening and imaging: Healthy hearts depend on reliable screening, and our state-of-the-art facility affords patients the opportunity to have access to the best in heart screening and imaging. This includes magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), a catheterization lab and an electrophysiology lab, that are all able to detect complex heart rhythm disorders.
At HCA Houston Southeast, we are dedicated to providing the Pasadena community with exceptional heart and vascular care. If you are seeking treatment, we invite you to find a cardiologist in Pasadena and learn more about our services.
Cardiology at HCA Houston Healthcare
Cardiology is the medical treatment of the heart and parts of the circulatory system as they relate to the heart. Cardiologists specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions related to the cardiovascular system.Learn about Cardiology