Advanced diagnostic lab testing
With three convenient locations to choose from, diagnostic testing has never been easier. HCA Houston Healthcare West and the Sugar Land Diagnostic Center, both accredited by the American College of Radiology, offer the latest imaging techniques and advanced equipment, ensuring that patients receive the most accurate results in several specialties.
In addition, our on-site laboratory, accredited by the College of American Pathologists, accommodates standard or specialized lab requests.
Our diagnostic services
Our diagnostic services are complemented by treatment options at the Sugar Land Diagnostic and Cancer Centers, which are departments of HCA Houston West. At these locations, we provide a variety of diagnostic services, such as electroencephalogram (EEG), electromyogram (EMG) and bone density scan.
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scans
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computerized Tomography (CT) scans
- EEG, EMG, carotid ultrasound, echocardiogram, and digital angiography
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
Diagnostics and laboratory contact
Both Sugar Land Diagnostic Center and Sugar Land Cancer Center are departments of HCA Houston West and are conveniently located within a short distance from the hospital.
To inquire about the availability of our diagnostic services at HCA Houston West or the Sugar Land Diagnostic Center, and to schedule an appointment, please call (855) 230-8469.
HCA Houston West Laboratory
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sugar Land Diagnostic Center
- Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m