Emergency care in Pasadena, TX
Whether it’s a broken arm, high fever or anything in between, emergencies happen 24/7 – which is why you need 24-hour emergency care close to home in your own community. It is our goal to provide accessible, convenient care to anyone with a minor condition or life-threatening injury.
Our state-of-the-art facilities and passionate healthcare providers are here for you when you need us. The emergency room at HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast treats a wide range of conditions, from abdominal pain and fevers, to car accidents and heart attacks.
HCA Houston Southeast is the only hospital in Pasadena to receive all of the following emergency-related accreditations:
- Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- Cycle IV Chest Pain Accreditation from Chest Pain Center Accreditation with Primary PCI and Resuscitation by the American College of Cardiology
- Laboratory Accreditation from the College of American Pathologists
- Level III Trauma Center from the Texas Department of State Health Services
Trauma Center in Pasadena
Trauma is defined as a sudden, unexpected injury. As a Level III Trauma Center, we provide treatment for a range of conditions, including heart attack and stroke, compound fractures, crush injuries, and traumatic wounds, lacerations and amputations.
Along with Board-certified emergency physicians and registered nurses, our Level III Trauma Center is equipped with:
- Access to specialty physicians in neurology, orthopedics and cardiovascular care
- Dedicated trauma rooms
- Separate decontamination room for patients who have been exposed to chemicals
- Stroke team trained to rapidly assess and respond to emergencies
- STEMI team with above-average response time to heart attacks
In addition, we keep our focus on the safety of the community. Our trauma manager is dedicated to providing education on a variety of topics, including bicycle, driving, car seat and safety, as well as drowning and fall prevention. We also host quarterly trauma education luncheons for hospital personnel and emergency service providers.
Emergency rooms in Pasadena
Along with our ER at HCA Houston Southeast’s main campus, we provide the greater Pasadena community with two additional emergency room locations - 24/7 freestanding ER in the Fairmont Heights area and HCA Houston 24/7 serving the East Houston community.
While our main campus ER provides trauma treatment, our other emergency facilities provide ER treatment for a range of acute care conditions, including:
- Abdominal and chest pain
- Respiratory difficulty
- Animal/snake bites
- Minor burns
- Allergic reactions
Our express care system allows us to efficiently treat patients with non-life threatening conditions, such as:
- Flu-like symptoms
- Minor lacerations
- Sprains and breaks
HCA Houston Southeast 24 Hour Emergency Care – Fairmont Pkwy
6002 Fairmont Parkway
Pasadena, TX 77505
HCA Houston Southeast 24 Hour Emergency Center is a conveniently located, full-service emergency room with:
- Fast, convenient care
- Board-certified physicians with extensive emergency treatment experience
- On-site imaging and laboratory services
- Cutting-edge diagnostic radiology, CT Scan, X-ray and ultrasound
- Smooth, efficient transport to the main emergency department at HCA Houston Southeast if necessary
HCA Houston ER 24/7 in East Houston
6191 East Sam Houston Pkwy North
Houston, TX 77049
Serving the East Houston community, HCA Houston ER 24/7 is a conveniently located, full-service emergency room with:
- Fast, convenient care, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays
- Staffed with Board-certified physicians with extensive emergency treatment experience
- On-call specialist
- On-site imaging and laboratory services, and cutting-edge imaging
- Affiliation with HCA Houston Southeast makes direct admission
The reasons for many ER visits can be resolved without a hospital stay. However, if you do need inpatient care, the HCA Houston ER 24/7 team will facilitate your admission to the hospital of your choice. Direct admission by ambulance to a room at HCA Houston Southeast is quick and easy, with a continuity of care similar to what you would experience in our main campus emergency room.
ER wait times
ER wait times are approximate and provided for informational purposes only. If you are having a medical emergency, call 911.
The ER wait time represents the time it takes to see a qualified medical professional, defined as a Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), Physician Assistant (PA) or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP).
ER wait times represent a four-hour rolling average updated every 30 minutes, and is defined as the time of patient arrival until the time the patient is greeted by a qualified medical professional. Patients are triaged at arrival and are then seen by a qualified medical professional in priority order based on their presenting complaint and reason for visit.