Thank you for continuing to trust HCA Houston Healthcare West to care for you and your family. We are working harder than ever during these challenging times to offer you the care you need.
If you or a loved one is suffering from an illness or injury that requires immediate medical attention, HCA Houston Healthcare West's emergency department is open 24-hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays. Serving the west Houston community, including Westchase, Alief, and Royal Oaks, our ER has a 28 bed Intensive Care Unit and provides Level IV trauma care. In addition, our hospital is Chest Pain Accredited and a designated Primary Stroke Center.
West Houston emergency room services
Our hospital is staffed by experienced emergency care physicians and support staff who are specially trained to treat a wide range of conditions, including heart attack, stroke, illness, bone fractures, concussions, and other injuries.
- Heart attack: We are an accredited Chest Pain Center with a dedicated team offering a range of services utilizing evidence-based practices to deliver life-saving cardiac care. HCA Houston West offers imaging and diagnostic services, minimally invasive procedures, and a cardiac catheterization lab that provides patients in cardiac arrest with full cardiovascular cath lab care.
- Stroke: We are a certified Primary Stroke Center with board-certified emergency physicians and specially trained emergency nurses and technicians. Our medical staff is committed to improving outcomes for stroke patients by providing quick and effective treatment for stroke.
- Trauma center: As a designated Level IV trauma center, our team is equipped to rapidly identify and treat trauma patients. With emergency medicine physicians and specially trained nurses on staff 24/7, the trauma center also maintains coverage by general surgeons and anesthesiologists.
While emergency rooms are designed to treat patients with critical conditions and life-threatening injuries, those experiencing minor injuries or illnesses may want to seek urgent care. HCA Houston is proud to be affiliated with CareNow®, our network of urgent care centers with 16 locations across the Houston area.
Emergency care at HCA Houston Healthcare
Emergency care is the treatment of emergent medical conditions. It is generally performed in an emergency room, but can also refer to treatment in an ambulance. Emergency medicine physicians may treat patients with injuries or infections, in addition to life-threatening conditions.Learn about Emergency care
- Clear Lake
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Alvin
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Cleveland
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Creekside
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Cypress Fairbanks
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fairmont
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fall Creek
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Fry Road
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - North Channel
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Pearland
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Texas City
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Towne Lake
- HCA Houston ER 24/7 - Willowbrook
- Medical Center
- North Cypress