HCA Houston Healthcare West uses state-of-the-art equipment and advanced imaging techniques to provide our patients and their physicians with quick and accurate results.
Our radiologists, licensed radiologic technologists, nurses and imaging specialists are highly skilled experts in their field. Your diagnosis, care and treatment are their top priority, and they work closely with your physician to get to the root of your condition so you can live a healthier life.
At HCA Houston West, we are committed to providing the safest and highest quality care. Our imaging and testing services are recognized for the following achievements:
- Laboratory accredited by the College of American Pathologists; achieving and maintaining laboratory accreditation is vital to providing high-quality patient care
- Sugar Land Diagnostic Center, a department of HCA Houston West, is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and ultrasound; this accreditation is recognized as the gold standard in medical imaging.
West Houston imaging and laboratory services
Sugar Land Diagnostic Center specializes in diagnostic testing, allowing patients to have imaging and lab procedures performed in a comfortable environment close to home. The center is designated exclusively for outpatient procedures and provides the same level of care received at HCA Houston West.
The imaging center at HCA Houston West offers various advanced imaging tools. Some of the imaging and testing services we provide include:
- Bone density scans
- Breast imaging, including 3D mammography, breast ultrasounds and breast biopsies
- CT scans
- Gastrointestinal procedures, including colonoscopy, liver biopsies and flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Heart imaging, including electrocardiograms and coronary angiograms
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Nuclear medicine
- Positron emission tomography scans
- Ultrasounds and sonograms
If you have questions about an imaging or laboratory service, please talk to your referring physician so you can be prepared and comfortable for your appointment.
West Houston imaging and laboratory locations
Solis Mammography, a department of HCA Houston Healthcare West
12606 West Houston Center Blvd, Suite 330
Houston, TX 77082
Phone: (281) 588-8675
Sugar Land Diagnostic Center, a department of HCA Houston Healthcare West
15300 Southwest Freeway, Suite 200
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Phone: (281) 274-6600
Fax: (281) 274-6611
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Imaging services at HCA Houston Healthcare
Imaging services refers to the performance of imaging exams for better visualization and treatment of medical conditions. Different exams allow radiologists and physicians to view structures and activity within the body. Imaging exams are vital for diagnosis and there are a wide range of tests that can be performed.Learn about Imaging services