From pregnancy through menopause, from prenatal care to breast health, women’s healthcare needs are diverse and unique. Women's services at HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast focuses on the complex care women need throughout their lives.
We have been recognized by Healthgrades as a recipient of the 5-Star Recipient for Vaginal Delivery and C-Section Delivery, Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™ and Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ for superior clinical care of women during and after childbirth. Additionally, HCA Houston Southeast is a designated Texas Ten Step hospital, meaning our maternity care practices fully support breastfeeding.
We provide Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) care and advanced breast imaging services through Solis Mammography of Houston Southeast. Our four Women’s Care Centers, a department of HCA Houston Southeast, provide low- to moderate-risk pregnancy care and midwifery services. Our nurse-midwives provide prenatal care in a clinic setting, while consulting with board-certified physicians. They can also help their patients deliver as well as serve as first assist on caesarean sections (C-sections).
Women’s health services in Pasadena, TX
Providing family-centered care is vitally important, and we strive to deliver an excellent care experience by offering a wide range of comprehensive services including:
- Breast health: We provide comprehensive breast health services through Solis Mammography, a department of HCA Houston Southeast. Our state-of-the-art center offers a full range of screening and diagnostic services, including 3D mammography, breast ultrasound, breast biopsy and more.
- Gynecology: At our Women's Care Centers, our midwives are able to manage your well-woman care, including annual exams and birth control counseling. Our board-certified OB/GYNs and gynecological surgeons are available for a number of procedures and treatments, including hysterectomy, bladder repair, and offer therapies for pelvic floor dysfunction.
- Labor and delivery: At HCA Houston Southeast you will be provided care by our board-certified obstetricians and certified nurse-midwives in our private, calming, and spacious labor rooms. Our obstetricians and anesthesia services are available 24/7 to help manage your care and we have an on-call lactation consultant to assist you if needed.
- Prenatal care: Our Women’s Care Centers provide prenatal care needs for low- to moderate-risk pregnancy. Via a unique care model, the hospital’s certified nurse midwives and women’s health nurse practitioners, consult with board-certified physicians to provide services such as preconception and nutritional counseling, labor coaching, delivery support and postpartum care.
- NICU: HCA Houston Southeast provides the security of a Level III NICU with 24/7 on-call board-certified neonatologists to care for premature or sick infants.
Whether you are looking for a hospital to deliver at or to receive surgical treatment, HCA Houston Southeast is here for you. We invite you to learn more about our services or find an OB/GYN.
Women’s Care Center – Pasadena
3351 Plainview, Ste A2
Pasadena, TX 77504
Phone: (832) 203-5523
Fax: (832) 203-8416
Women’s Care Center – Broadway
3933 Broadway St
Houston, TX 77087
Phone: (713) 643-1700
Fax: (713) 643-5923
Women’s Care Center – East
13525 East Freeway, Suite B
Houston, TX 77015
Phone: (713) 643-2229
Women's Care Center – Baytown
4611 Garth Road, Suite 100
Baytown, TX 77521
Phone: (713) 230-4400
Women's care at HCA Houston Healthcare
Whether you are in adolescence or menopause, seeking preventive care or treatment, your individual needs come first. Our commitment is to support you through every stage of life.Learn about Women's care