COVID-19 and Pregnancy - An Update for our Patients
We would like to take this opportunity to update you about your maternity care during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and assure you that our dedicated team of expert nurses, physicians and midwives are committed to providing safe and effective care to every patient who walks through our doors.
From pregnancy through menopause, from prenatal care to breast health, women’s healthcare needs are diverse and unique. Women's services at HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast focuses on the complex care that women need throughout their lives.
We have been recognized by Healthgrades as a recipient of the 2020 Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™ for superior clinical care of women during and after childbirth. In addition, HCA Houston Southeast is a designated Texas Ten Step hospital, meaning our maternity care practices fully support breastfeeding.
We provide Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) care and advanced breast imaging services through Solis Mammography of Houston Southeast. Our three Women’s Care Centers, an extension of HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast, provide low- to moderate-risk pregnancy care and midwifery services. Our nurse midwives provide prenatal care in a clinic setting, while consulting with board certified physicians. Midwives can help their patients deliver as well as serve as first assist on caesarean sections.
Along with midwives, our women's care team consists of board certified OB/GYNs, neonatologists, neonatal nurse practitioners, anesthesiologists, radiologists, therapists and lactation consultants.
Women’s health services in Pasadena, TX
Providing family-centered care is vitally important, and we strive to deliver an excellent care experience by offering a wide range of comprehensive services including:
- Breast health: We provide comprehensive breast health services through Solis Mammography, a department of HCA Houston Southeast. Our state-of-the-art center offers a full range of screening and diagnostic services, including 3D mammography, breast ultrasound, breast biopsy and more.
- Gynecology: At our Women's Care Centers, our midwives are able to manage your well-woman care, including annual exams and birth control counseling. Our board certified OB/GYNs and gynecological surgeons are available for a number of procedures and treatments, including hysterectomy, bladder repair, and offer therapies for pelvic floor dysfunction.
- Labor and delivery: At HCA Houston Southeast you will be provided care by our board-certified obstetricians and certified nurse midwives in our private, calming, and spacious labor rooms. Our obstetricians and anesthesia services are available 24/7 to help manage your care and we have an on-call lactation consultant to assist you if needed.
- Prenatal care: Our Women’s Care Centers provide prenatal care needs for low- to moderate-risk pregnancy. Via a unique care model, the hospital’s board-certified nurse midwives and women’s health nurse practitioner, consulting with board-certified physicians, provide services such as preconception and nutritional counseling, labor coaching, delivery support and postpartum care.
- NICU: HCA Houston Southeast provides the security of a Level III NICU with 24/7 on-call board certified neonatologists to care for premature or sick infants.
Whether you are looking for a hospital to deliver at or to receive surgical treatment, HCA Houston Southeast is here for you. We invite you to learn more about our services or find an OB/GYN.
Women's care at HCA Houston Healthcare
Whether you are in adolescence or menopause, seeking preventive care or treatment, your individual needs come first. Our commitment is to support you through every stage of life.Learn about Women's care