As a full-service, 419-bed acute care hospital, HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood has provided the northeast Houston community with high-quality, cost-effective healthcare for over 25 years.
We are dedicated to providing comprehensive, quality care, close to home. Getting care quickly when you are injured or ill is always important, but in cases of heart attack, stroke, brain injury or other emergency situations, it is critical. Treatment options and outcomes for these critical situations decrease with each second that passes before patients receive help. This is why HCA Houston Kingwood was founded, and why we are committed to providing advanced medical care, such as:
- Women’s Center with a high-risk OB and Level III NICU, as well as pediatric services with access to pediatric specialists
- An advanced Brain & Spine Center, which includes a DNV Comprehensive Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of Excellence
- Orthopedic Center offering total joint replacement surgery using advanced technology
- Innovative and customized cardiovascular services, including open heart and vascular surgery
- State-of-the-art imaging and endoscopy services for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans
- Inpatient rehabilitation for physical recovery from stroke, trauma, orthopedic injuries and more
- Solis Mammography Center providing expert breast care
- 24/7 emergency care, including a pediatric emergency room
Our healthcare providers
Our board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and registered nurses are ready to care for you and your family at a moment’s notice, and our mission is simple: “Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.”
We are committed to providing patients with top-notch physicians who support our goal to set exceptional standards in quality. With more than 500 outstanding physicians, you can expect exceptional care from our team.
Use our online search-and-schedule tool to find a physician and make an appointment. Or, you can call our Physician Referral Service at (800) 258-5064 (Weekdays 8:00 am to 5:00 pm). With either service, you can get information about physicians in your area, including office hours and location, board certification and accepted insurance plans.
Our affiliations and accreditations
Kingwood is home to award-winning programs that improve the health of patients and our community.
Throughout the years, the hospital’s high standards of service have been recognized both internally and by third-party endorsements with numerous awards and accreditations, including:
- Joint Commission Hospital Accreditation
- The Leapfrog Group 2018 Top General Hospital – Safety Grade A
- 2017 The Joint Commission Pioneers in Quality Data Contributor Award
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine – Sleep Center of Excellence
- American College of Radiology – Ultrasound, MRI, Nuclear Medicine and CAT Scan Accreditation
- College of American Pathologists Laboratory Accreditation
- IDSA Antimicrobial Stewardship Center of Excellence by the Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Texas WIC Ten Step Program Designation for Maternity Care Practices
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Mammography Accreditation
- Services Baby-Friendly Designation NICU Level III Designation
- Accredited Chest Pain Center as designated by the American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association's 2018 Mission: Lifeline® Bronze Quality Achievement Award
- SETRAC Cardiac System of Care Award
- Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care
- DNV Certification as a Comprehensive Stroke Center
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite
- Level I Stroke Center Designation by Texas Department of State Health Services
An HCA Houston Healthcare Hospital
We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.