HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood has provided cost-efficient, high-quality healthcare to the community for over 25 years. However, caring for our patients goes beyond providing compassionate medical care. We strive to make your experience at our hospital in Kingwood, Texas as comfortable as possible—whether you are a patient or a visitor.
For more information about HCA Houston Kingwood, please call (281) 348-8000.
Visiting hours and guidelines
At HCA Houston Kingwood, we believe emotional support is essential in helping a patient heal and recover. Our visiting hours are from 6:00am - 9:00pm. For more information about our current visitor policy, please visit our Coronavirus Resource Center.
Free parking for patients and visitors is available. If you need an escort to your car or assistance with minor vehicle problems, dial 00 for the operator and ask for Security.
Security officers patrol the hospital campus 24 hours a day. Upon request, the officers will escort you to your vehicle, assist with minor vehicle problems and provide information and directions. For assistance, call the operator at 00 and ask for Security.
Hospital amenities at Kingwood
We strive to make the experience of both patients and visitors of HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood as pleasant and comfortable as possible. We are proud to offer the following amenities on our campus:
Hospital dining options
Our café and vending machines are located near the West entrance. Visitors are welcome to dine at the tables in the cafeteria.
Monday – Friday
- Breakfast: 7:00am to 10:00am
- Lunch: 11:00am to 2:00pm
- Dinner: 2:00pm to 7:00pm
Weekends and holidays
- Breakfast: 8:00am to 10:00am
- Lunch: 11:00am to 2:00pm
The Food and Nutrition Department will deliver patient meals during their stay. Breakfast is served between 6:30am and 8:30am, lunch between 11:00am and 2:30pm, and dinner between 4:00pm and 6:00pm If your diet allows, we offer snack options between meals; please talk to your nurse. If you are in contact isolation, please call ext. *82879 or *88780 to place your meal selection.
- Free Wi-Fi – available throughout the hospital and Medical Office Building
- Clergy – patients can request clergy visits from nursing unit. A chapel is located on the first floor near the North Entrance.
- Courtesy phones – throughout hospital and Medical Office Building for patients and visitors
- Flowers – may be delivered to patient rooms upon arrival
- Mail – delivered to patient rooms Monday-Friday
- ATM – located across from the cafeteria near the West Entrance in our Medical Office Building
- Notary – please contact your nurse if you need notary services in relation to medical matters