HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood has provided cost-efficient, high-quality healthcare to the community for over 25 years. However, caring for our patients goes beyond providing compassionate medical care. We strive to make your experience at our hospital in Kingwood, Texas as comfortable as possible—whether you are a patient or a visitor.
For more information about HCA Houston Kingwood, please call (281) 348-8000.
Visiting hours and guidelines
At HCA Houston Kingwood, we believe emotional support is essential in helping a patient heal and recover. For more information about our current visitor policy, please visit our Coronavirus Resource Center.
We offer free valet parking and shuttle services Monday through Friday at the hospital’s South entrance. Free parking for patients and visitors is also available. If you need an escort to your car or assistance with minor vehicle problems, dial 00 for the operator and ask for Security.
Security officers patrol the hospital campus 24 hours a day. Upon request, the officers will escort you to your vehicle, assist with minor vehicle problems and provide information and directions. For assistance, call the operator at 00 and ask for Security.
Hospital amenities at Kingwood
We strive to make the experience of both patients and visitors of HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood as pleasant and comfortable as possible. We are proud to offer the following amenities on our campus:
Hospital dining options
Our café and vending machines are located near the West entrance. Visitors are welcome to dine at the tables in the cafeteria.
Monday – Friday
- Breakfast: 7:00 to 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Dinner: 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Weekends and holidays
- Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The Food and Nutrition Department will deliver patient meals during their stay. Breakfast is served between 6:30 and 8:30 a.m., lunch between 11:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., and dinner between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. If your diet allows, we offer snack options between meals; please talk to your nurse. If you are in contact isolation, please call ext. *82879 or *88780 to place your meal selection.
Our gift shop is located in the main corridor between the North and South Towers and offers reading material, snacks, jewelry, greeting cards, toiletries, flowers, gift-basket arrangements and balloons.
You can place gift-shop orders online for free same-day delivery directly to patients in the hospital.
- Phone orders are welcome and available during gift shop operating hours
- No additional charge or no minimum purchase required for hospital deliveries
- For your convenience, we accept cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express
Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 12:00 noon to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m.
- Free Wi-Fi – available throughout the hospital and Medical Office Building
- Clergy – patients can request clergy visits from nursing unit. A chapel is located on the first floor near the North Entrance.
- Courtesy phones – throughout hospital and Medical Office Building for patients and visitors
- Flowers – may be delivered to patient rooms upon arrival
- Mail – delivered to patient rooms Monday-Friday
- ATM – located across from the cafeteria near the West Entrance in our Medical Office Building
- Notary – please contact your nurse if you need notary services in relation to medical matters