At HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood, we put our hearts into caring for yours. Our unparalleled cardiovascular team, innovative technologies, and specialized programs are all aimed at preventing, diagnosing, treating, and helping patients recover from heart and vascular diseases, including heart attack, atrial fibrillation, coronary artery disease and more.
From minimally invasive surgeries to cardiac rehabilitation, HCA Houston Kingwood continues to provide innovative heart care, resources and technology. We are recognized by the American College of Cardiology as an accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI and accredited Atrial Fibrillation with EPS. In addition, we are recognized by DNV-Healthcare as a Comprehensive Stroke Center. HCA Houston Kingwood is also recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a high performing hospital in the treatment of heart attack, heart failure and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
We are committed to bringing the latest in technology and treatments to the Kingwood area. Our interventional cardiology program was the first in the region, and evolved to offer the area's only open heart surgery option. We are now the first northeast Houston hospital to successfully provide transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) procedures, as a minimally invasive alternative to open heart surgery.
Kingwood cardiology services
Our patients receive a broad continuum of heart and vascular care from diagnosis and treatment to recovery and support for healthy living. Each patient’s program is customized for their needs and situation, including a combination of inpatient and outpatient services. Our highly skilled cardiovascular team, including cardiology nurse practitioners provides expert services under the direction of the patient’s cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons.
- Cardiac emergency care: We offer 24/7 emergency care at our ER locations, including a STEMI (St-Elevation Myocardial Infarction) program so that our heart attack response team can effectively treat the most serious heart attack patients during a critical window of care.
- Cardiac rehabilitation: This medically supervised exercise and nutrition program is designed to improve cardiovascular health in persons whose heart function is impaired due to a cardiac event or surgery.
- Heart screening and imaging: Our cardiovascular specialists use state-of-the-art heart screening and imaging technology to effectively diagnose heart disease conditions.
- Heart surgery: While sometimes non-invasive techniques can resolve heart problems, for many heart conditions, surgery is a vital part of treatment. When surgery is part of your care plan, our experienced cardiovascular surgeons provide advanced surgical treatment options, such as robotic assisted surgery.
- Vascular surgery: Our vascular surgeons are highly skilled in both traditional and minimally invasive procedures and techniques to treat conditions such as peripheral artery disease, abdominal aortic aneurysms and varicose veins.
At HCA Houston Kingwood, we are dedicated to providing the north Houston community with exceptional heart care. If you are seeking treatment, we invite you to find a cardiologist or a vascular surgeon in Kingwood and learn more about our services.
Cardiology at HCA Houston Healthcare
Cardiology is the medical treatment of the heart and parts of the circulatory system as they relate to the heart. Cardiologists specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions related to the cardiovascular system.Learn about Cardiology