Serving northeast Houston, HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood provides comprehensive, immediate medical care 24/7, 365 days a year.
We are home to the only certified Comprehensive Stroke Center in Northeast Houston and the first in the area to receive the designation of Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI Cycle III by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. In addition, our Pediatric Emergency Center is the area’s only full-service, dedicated pediatric emergency room.
HCA Houston Kingwood's emergency services are also extended to surrounding communities through our freestanding emergency care centers, HCA Houston ER 24/7.
Kingwood emergency care services
The ER on the HCA Houston Kingwood campus provides the closest full-service care in northeast Houston. We have board-certified ER physicians, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and emergency care technicians who work as a team to ensure we deliver the highest-quality care in the most efficient manner. Some of our emergency care services include:
- Heart attack: As an Accredited Chest Pain Center, we meet quality-of-care measures in acute cardiac medicine. We also offer a STEMI (St-Elevation Myocardial Infarction) program so that our heart attack response team can effectively treat the most serious heart attack patients during a critical window of care.
- Obstetrical Emergency Department: Located at the Women & Children's Center, the OBED houses an in-hospital OB/GYN 24/7 (or OB hospitalist), who evaluates women with obstetric issues, consults with the patient's primary physician or OB/GYN and is ready for any obstetric emergency that might arise.
- Pediatric Emergency Center: We provide 24/7 pediatric emergency care in a safe, comfortable, child-friendly environment. Our pediatric team includes board-certified pediatricians, ER physicians, and specialists, as well as registered nurses skilled in communicating with and caring for children.
- Stroke care: As a Comprehensive Stroke Center, we are able to provide the highest level of stroke care possible. Our emergency CT scanning allows us to quickly determine the type of stroke and start providing care. In addition, our hospital provides a comprehensive neurological and stroke rehab program.
Kingwood HCA Houston ER 24/7 locations
HCA Houston Kingwood has expanded our emergency care into the communities we serve through HCA Houston ER 24/7 in Cleveland and Fall Creek in Humble, Texas. HCA Houston ER 24/7 provides comprehensive emergency services for all types of acute injuries or illnesses 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays. We have the ability to treat children and adults with everything from scrapes, sprains, and broken bones to major emergencies, like heart attacks and strokes.
Unlike other free-standing emergency centers, ours are staffed with only board certified emergency physicians and access to on-call specialists. We also provide 24/7 on-site laboratory services and imaging, including X-ray, CT scan and ultrasound.
Our ER in Cleveland offers full-service emergency care for adult and pediatric patients.
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Specialty trained emergency nursing staff
- Access to on-site testing and imaging
- Affiliation with HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood makes direct admission
1103 East Houston Street
Cleveland, TX 77327
Offering full-service emergency care, our Fall Creek ER is an extension of our acclaimed services for stroke, heart attack, brain injury, maternity, neonatal intensive care (NICU), pediatric intensive care (PICU), and more.
- On-site testing services (including CT scan, ultrasound and blood/lab testing)
- Highly qualified and experienced emergency physicians
- Friendly and supportive emergency care team
- Specialists available for follow-up care
9711 N. Sam Houston Pkwy East
Humble, TX 77396
From our freestanding emergency care centers, we can provide an easy admission process into HCA Houston Kingwood for inpatient care (if needed) or another hospital of choice. Direct admission by ambulance to a private room is quick, with a continuity of care similar to what you would experience in our main campus emergency room.
While emergency rooms are designed to treat patients with critical conditions and life-threatening injuries, those experiencing minor injuries or illnesses may want to seek urgent care. HCA Houston is proud to be affiliated with CareNow®, our network of urgent care centers with 16 locations across the Houston area.
Emergency care at HCA Houston Healthcare
Emergency care is the treatment of emergent medical conditions. It is generally performed in an emergency room, but can also refer to treatment in an ambulance. Emergency medicine physicians may treat patients with injuries or infections, in addition to life-threatening conditions.Learn about Emergency care