HCA Houston Healthcare offers diagnostic imaging and testing services, providing precise information for our teams to better understand your health. Our team of radiologists, technologists, registered nurses and support staff work together to provide compassionate care — whether it is in an inpatient or outpatient facility, operating room or emergency room.
The imaging services teams at our 11 facilities in the Greater Houston area are dedicated to providing you with a personalized, comfortable imaging experience 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We use sophisticated imaging technology to help us screen, diagnose and treat a variety of diseases faster and with greater accuracy.
Diagnostic imaging services
At HCA Houston Healthcare, our imaging centers offer a wide range of diagnostic testing and advanced imaging procedures, including:
- 3D stereotactic biopsy
- Blood and urine tests
- Body imaging
- Bone density testing
- Computerized tomography (CT) scan
- DNA diagnostic lab tests
- Heart imaging and electrophysiology studies
- Image-guided biopsy
- Interventional radiology
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Mammography screening
- Nuclear medicine
- Prenatal screenings
Lung cancer screening
We also offer low-dose computerized tomography scans (LDCTs) for people who are considered at high risk for lung cancer. Lung cancer may not cause any noticeable symptoms until it is in advanced stages and is much harder to treat. This imaging test allows doctors to screen for lung nodules and offers hope for early detection when surgery is a potential option.
This high-risk group includes people who fit the following criteria:
- Between 50 and 80 years old
- Current or previous smoker who has quit within the past 15 years
- 20 pack-year smoking history
- Examples: 1 pack per day for 20 years or 2 packs per day for 15 years
- No symptoms of lung cancer, such as fever, persistent cough, coughing up blood, chest pain, new shortness of breath or unexplained weight loss
If you fit the criteria for a lung screening, please contact your physician for more information.
Imaging services locations
Retrieving location data...