We are dedicated to providing clear, concise, and timely information about HCA Houston Healthcare and its facilities.
Our comprehensive online newsroom includes a variety of helpful features to assist members of the media, including media contact information, a multimedia library with downloadable hospital logos, reporter visitation guidelines, and more. We hope you find the media center informative and invite you to contact us for additional information.
If you have any questions or comments, or wish to arrange for an interview with any HCA Houston Healthcare representative, please contact:
AVP of Communications, Community Engagement and Public Relations
We provide downloadable hospital logos and facility photos for media reference and use.
Media Visitation Guidelines
Our hospitals are dedicated to working with journalists to ensure news is reported in an accurate and timely manner.
Quick facts about HCA Houston Healthcare
Points of Care
- 1 Million Annual Patients
- 14 Hospitals
- 4,231 Licensed Beds
- 9 Surgery Centers
- 10 Freestanding Emergency Centers
Employees and caregivers
- 17,000 Houston-Area Employees
- 7,600 Nurses
- More than $1 Billion Salaries & Benefits
In the community
- More than $30 Million Local Property Taxes Paid
- Our employees perform more than 280,000 hours of volunteer service every year
- March of Dimes - We are a major supporter of March of Dimes initiatives throughout the year, including the annual March for Babies. Last year, we contributed or raised more than $333,000 to this worthy organization.
- University of Houston - Last year we announced our intent to partner with the University’s new College of Medicine by hosting its residents at several of our facilities. We also collaborate with the University of Houston School of Nursing Program.
In addition to our most up-to-date releases, statements, guidelines and visuals, our featured topics details items from the HCA Houston Healthcare newsroom we believe to be of interest to the community. These story ideas are meant to be idea starters.
For more information about these topics and more, please reach out to Debra.Burbridge@hcahealthcare.com.
HCA Houston Healthcare Launches New Identity.
Houston’s largest healthcare system creates a unified look for its family of 14 area hospitals.
Who is She? The Woman’s Hospital of Texas Refreshes Its Look.
Delivering the most number of babies annually in the state of Texas, The Woman’s Hospital also cares for women, no matter what stage of life.
Sepsis.HCA Houston Healthcare is predicting sepsis earlier and saving lives.
Sepsis and septic shock can result from an infection anywhere in the body, such as pneumonia, influenza, or strep throat. Detecting sepsis earlier helps patients avoid complications and saves lives.